To accept the war of liberty mod

Thats what i said if only Microsoft do something to help WoL team to make a mod or dlc for de

True i hated age of empires IV

good, thats the point.

4 Likes

TBF the WoL team suffers from the ambition many modders suffer, they bite off more than they can chew.
However, if you want something similar with many ideas taken from WoL in the DE, you should try Age of the World and support them.

I wololo to see Age of the World officially incorporated to the game, there are still more civs and other features to see the full potential of AOE 3 DE. So much more, the engine is great, graphics looks great but the lackluster of PvE game modes not considering the botch Tycoon mode and just single challenge scenario doesn’t help the casual players to join the game. More casuals = more exposure can lead to more casuals playing the ranked matchmaking. It’s a symbiotic relationship,

I hope the devs read the forums that we AOE 3 DE players are still wanting more because we believe in the game and the team devoted to it or at least the team allocated to support the game.

2 Likes

Yeah i honestly feel tht devs aren’t doing much for aoe3de i mean when aoe2 came back as aoe2de we got so much to see then new mods new nd better gameplay for us offline players new nd so many civs but in aoe 3 de its basically just same as aoe3 moreover they didn’t increased the population more 200

You must be joking. The contrast between aoe3 and aoe3De is far greater than aoe2 to aoe2De. Tons of maps, minor civs, historic battles, historic maps, reworks of/additions to existing civs, better revolutions, more mercs, new civs with actual unique mechanics, unique skins for european royal guard units, new unit classes… etc
Only thing i see aoe2De having an edge is in campaings
And dont forget, most of the QoL changes to aoe2 were to make it on par with a modern rts… most of them were already standards when aoe3 vanilla came out.

9 Likes

Of course, AoE 2 DE is simply modernizing the AoE 2 HD so that it feels like a modern RTS (automatic replanting of farms), however AoE 3 DE received 2 new entire continents (Africa and Europe) in dlcs… it’s like comparing the day with the night…I think that currently if AoE 3 could improve in its competitiveness it could fight AoE 4 and AoE 2 head-to-head…

1 Like

I’m gonna close this, as it ain’t relevant anymore + over 2 years old

6 Likes