Today's the day! :)

Today’s the day some beta invites are going out, I wonder if they have already had an alpha test?

Things I would like to know is how many will be invited today,

They also said it would be staged, so how many stages there will be to join the beta.

I am so looking forward to this game and hope it is as good as or better than what it used to be.

Yay us :slight_smile:

Is it true that the first beta invites are just going out to U.S. citizens? I read it on the internet.

this would make me sad. Believe me. I would be sadder than the saddest person on earth. I hope someone can tell me that this is fake news and that I do not have to worry.

@BohemianGuy said:
Is it true that the first beta invites are just going out to U.S. citizens? I read it on the internet.

this would make me sad. Believe me. I would be sadder than the saddest person on earth. I hope someone can tell me that this is fake news and that I do not have to worry.

You got a source for that? I couldn’t find anything.

Seriously hope you’re wrong lol.

@BohemianGuy said:

That doesn’t make any sense. What’s the point in opening a web to suscribe for the beta freely world wide if they will only give access to USA players??

Don’t know who said it on the internet, but seems so ridiculous to me.

It wasn’t easy to join anyway. Just be patient and wait. Looking forward to it.

I thought the newsletter was supposed to be us only? Still let me sign up for it…

American Players only? I don’t see source.
But just in case, we should pretend to be Americans to get chosen… BBQ up some eagle meat, get some motor oil for chest hair and be sure to bake a Baseball pie or something.

I don’t know, I’m not a great source on USA culture.

Buut, if the intent of the Beta is to test connectivity issues between players I imagine it will have to go outside the USA quickly.

From little bits I’ve seen around, I think some invites have already gone out, but hopefully they’re not done handing out keys for this week.

If you don’t get in this round, I’m pretty sure they said there would be multiple rounds, so I wouldn’t despair too much.

hi guys, so hyped to see this happening gogogo Age of Empires :slight_smile:

Guys, hold up. First of all, today is not confirmed to be the day as the source just says “later this week”. Secondly, the beta program is available to everyone as far as I’m concerned. The newsletter is only available to U.S citizens :slight_smile:

I am only assuming today. It is logical as it’s Friday. I don’t think launching it on a Saturday or Sunday would be good idea.

That’s why today’s the day lol

Th real day is when the project comes out.

Since that every friday they were sending those surveys, my logic tells me that today is the great day, maybe not for me, but for you ;), as long they release the game i’m fine xD …

Memb <3 im looking forward to play with and vs u :smiley: i hope u stream this game someday too :slight_smile:

I hope they will announce it when they actually send the 1st wave of invites.

I’m so excited! I hadn’t heard much lately and was wondering what was going on.

Well I guess my logic was wrong :frowning: haha

@ScaryBoot said:
Well I guess my logic was wrong :frowning: haha

Still possible they will send out invites automagically over the weekend.

“By the end of the week”

Must mean they will send invites out at 1159pm on Sunday

Andraxx, I think that murphy’s law dictates that you are correct. Likely in time for Australia’s Monday morning then…its going to be a loooong day at work!