Today's the day! :)

So, if you aren’t selected will be disappointed?

@Augustusman said:

Yup.

Hopefully there will either be an AoE 4 announcement or the DE will come out soon ;p Don’t really want to wait until Christmas with just DE lol It already seemed to be in a playable enough state (though they may be working on other features besides the battles)

If this game will be released for Christmas will be a quickly beta, may be mostly of yours don’t be selected.

@Augustusman said:

No, I’m just saying that it’s not the right way to build hype when you hype up that 30 people out of 170,000 are actually participating in this beta.

When the gamescon announcement is that “the beta is starting soon!”

@“Memes B Dreams” said:

@Augustusman said:

No, I’m just saying that it’s not the right way to build hype when you hype up that 30 people out of 170,000 are actually participating in this beta.

Is Microsoft, I remember the E3 where they announced Xbox one. Lol.

Has any of us normal folk got a beta that’s not a streamer, or employee, or aoe2 pro player or anything related to the scene.

@DjReplica said:
Has any of us normal folk got a beta that’s not a streamer, or employee, or aoe2 pro player or anything related to the scene.

None of these. Just an active community member.

So you got it, what you are saying?

Darn, i thought they just judged from the survey response.

Well, I upgraded to level 3 the other day :wink: Maybe I’m on the way! XD

@Penelinfi Same yo

Narrator “Little did they know today was not the day”

@rhrmn said:

@DjReplica said:

More than active… Hahaha

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@rhrmn said:

@DjReplica said:

More than active… Hahaha

Very active. :wink:

@rhrmn said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@rhrmn said:

@DjReplica said:

More than active… Hahaha

Way more :smile:

Stop throwing badges at each other please, they’re not a good replacement for catapults lol :wink:

Too little number of invitations sent out, right? :frowning:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@rhrmn said:

@MisguidedMonk54 said:

@rhrmn said:

@DjReplica said:

More than active… Hahaha

Way more :smile:

Top guy on the fórum (even more that Andy P)

@Raw1812 said:
When the gamescon announcement is that “the beta is starting soon!”

More like when the first solid update we’ve gotten from the team in months is the beta is starting by the end of that week, then finding out that they only invited 20-30 streamers, devs, mods, and @rhrmn