Too many achievements granted?

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: the latest patch from just today, 101 something? Your own forum thread is missing the version build number… Game update 44725?
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: *DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below).
I was granted campaign achievements for campaigns that are not even unlocked. I played a simple skirmish match against AI.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
I cannot recreate this for the obvious reason that you only get achievements once.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play a skirmish match with Sicilians (I was against Incans as random)
  2. Basic, default rules, easy AI
  3. Win the match?

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Clearly not this.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
rec.aoe2record (2.5 MB)
ref: Too many achievements granted? :: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition Game Bugs

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Update 44725 achievement bug