Training mastery / achievement not unlocking or tracking progress

Hey there,

I have been completed requirements but didn’t recieved training mastery.
I also didn’t get training mastery achievement. It happened on Steam.

Please help,
Regards.

4 Likes

Same here. Doesn’t seem to work for anyone, or at least not for Steam version as far as I know.

2 Likes

It’s been like this for a long time…

2 Likes

Hi all,

Progress in training mastery is not tracking, I have completed the tasks but the game has not registered it.

I have not completed them offline and I did each of the Norman missions in one sitting.

I saw another thread called ‘Training Mastery is broken’ that has been closed where the same issue was reported but it has not been fixed from what I am seeing.

Does anyone have news or a solution?

5 Likes

For the masteries no mod must be active and you must not use cheats.

1 Like

I have same bug, all Art of War challenges completed online, Norman campaing completed online and no mods active or cheats.

3 Likes

Me too, all other mastery challenges work fine, but the training mastery never gets any progress

3 Likes

I’ve also noticed that too because even as I was able to complete all the Art of War scenarios without cheats or mods, I still didn’t earn from the Training Mastery.

3 Likes

My spouse and I have each had the same issue. I am stuck at 4 out of 5 and she is stuck at 0 out of 5. No progress is made by completing either Norman missions nor by completing Art of War challenges. Perhaps we may each be stuck at whatever progress we had prior to the anniversary update?

Similar to the above comment, I too have completed an Art of War challenge (for the first time) since first being stuck at 4 out of 5 in Training Mastery. The Art of War challenge completed (with the associated Xbox Achievement) but the Training Mastery progress did not budge.

2 Likes

Thank you for continuing to report this. The team is definitely looking into it. If you are still seeing this, it would be helpful to please contact support with your warnings.log file. Thanks!

2 Likes

On my side the same, I used no cheats or mods in case of blocking achievements, finished all the stories and challenges civ and 3 art of war and I stay at 0 in the training challenge

3 Likes

The latest update ( from December 1st) still doesn’t fix this problem. Now my game achievements are only short of this one. I hope the official will take action soon.

4 Likes

I’ve completed (with gold and silver medals) three Art of War challenges and I’m showing NO Training Master progress (0/5). Interestingly, I’ve completed the masteries for English, French, and Chinese. The Training Mastery bug is still present.

Any update on this?

3 Likes

My personal experience is that bug has not been repaired so far.

3 Likes

This is still broken (21st/Dec/22) :frowning:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, this saves me doing the battle of Hastings for the 10th time

3 Likes

I can confirm here, I have completed the entire Norman campaign, and have AT LEAST silver on all “Art of War” challenges - and I’m stuck as 0/5 for the “Training Mastery” - 22 Dec 2022

3 Likes

Same here, it should be a bug?

4 Likes

I recently installed Age of Empires 4 on a completely new pc system… even played through the introduction and did the first art of war mission again…

Still no progress…

0/5 on Training Mastery

3 Likes

Any updates on this? Looks like this problem is widespread, however some people are not experiencing this issue.

3 Likes