Turks feedback

u only looked at cav arc vs cav archer this isnt a sitiuation. Why u use cav archer in game ? to counter other cav archer no ! u use them to raid and hit and run arent you ? when it comes to that hun cav archer is more cost efficient and mongol cav archer is far more better as their dps is far better magyar cav archer is beyond better with more dps and +1 range so and of course tatar cav archer is better as their thumbring is free and they are more viable … dude turks sucks as ■■■■

bytheway turk cav archer win against magyar cav archer too. But its not helping as cav archer doesnt mean to fight against other cav archer of course …lets say turk cav archer is little above generic cav archer but that doesnt mean anything as all other civs have more option than turks… I bet anyone can do better with teuton cav archer than turks as teutons can add more options to cav archers l11 :smiley:

in short turks havent got any harmony with their units and in pro games rather then arena turks are just cancer in playing

I’m just concerned that people would never get it in that case. You’d almost always be better off spending that much gold on troops and maybe winning now when you’re strong, compared to saving it for later when you’re going to be weaker.

The idea is to ease their weakness in the lategame, not to diminish their power in their period of greatest strength.

Still makes them the best Cav Archers. And if both civs are uising Cav Archers, then Cav Archer vs Cav Archers battles do occur.

turks arent so good or best civ when they have gold too .As persians ,mongols,spanish,franks,magyars,britons are way better then turks when gold is abundant but its acceptable(?) turks are not strong in medieval age warfare(!) (aztecs and mayans were that strong arent they 11)
but when it comes to non-gold situations turks are awkwardly worst of worst as they arent even good when they have gold its complately unfair and broken

How about some of these changes for turks balance? (From lower to higher impact)

*Get Pikeman
*Get Onager
*Get Elite Skirmisher
*Sipahi UT change: +20% HP to all cavalry instead of + 20HP to Cav Archers. This will buff knights, Camels, and specially Hussars, which are the only good turk trash units, it balances nerfing Cav Archers with -10HP in Castle, -8HP in Imp.

1 Like

People don’t want turks to get these, so we are trying to come up with solutions other than giving these to them.

1 Like

Ok. And how about the sipahi change? Too much?

who thinks people dont want turks to get these …we are people and we want !
Turks are not playable in any 1v1 map rather then arena and they are not top tier civ in arena too …maybe (b or c)
why allways turks must be worst civ in this game ?? i didnt understand this rly…historically as far as i know they were pretty strong in medieval ages correct me if im wrong

They are not, they are very average.

With the recent buffs for Teutons and goths it is safely to say turks are the worst civ now. They need an improvement, but not a huge improvemnt

1 Like

other than arena you cant win a single game with turks against a same level player friend .
ı just watch a game turks vs lithuenians 1v1 arena (pro game) where turks have most of the relics and game was awkward it takes 6 hours turks to win a game …Bombard towers are awkwardly bad too …They cant hit any target and they dont have any blast radius and regular watch towers are way better rather than range of turk bombard towers omg man ! i cant believe u think in that way just watch that game and u will understand how turks suck even in arena

I agree with that. MBL wins because of the relics, and more wood in his map. Not because turks are that good.

Well suggestions that I’ve deemed the most interesting so far is making their gold last longer on top of the faster mining bonus (which itself could also be nerfed a little to compensate) and making their skirms and spears a bit cheaper on the castle age, more cheaper in the imperial (maybe also make their creation speed faster too?).

Having sipahi affect something other than cavalry archers is also something that’s been discussed here, personally I’d like to keep HCA still at 100 hp even if it were to affect something else too.

1 Like

This is exactly the reason for the win, yes.

2 Likes

Thinking better, ESkirm upgrade impacts more than Sipahi effect for all cavalry, it requires a 650 stone Castle…

i dont like the idea of cheaper feudal skirms and spearman. Personally i prefer buff his hussars and camels.

I don’t see how that helps your point. If they’re not the best when they do have gold, why do we want to take some of that gold away and make them even worse?

1 Like

maybe removing the turks from the game entirely could be better .we have tatars and cumans they are turkish too as they are decent civs to be played. and it seems no one wants turks to be decent playable civ.it seemed to me that many people just wants some weak civs and here we have turks 11. so pls remove this civ from the game so that we can choose random in 1v1 without fear of getting turks

1 Like