Two age up technologies appear in town center

Game is unplayable in ranked until this is fixed. Please address it.

There is a bug where you can develop any tech more than once, even pass to feudal only paying 50 food instead 500.
You can even get paid for training militia instead paying for it. This allow to get free resources using the market.

This is happening in multiplayer lobbys without cheats enabled and even in ranked matchmaking.

The bug appeared with the 256x tech update.

I can’t understand how this is not fixed after so many days and videos in youtube from pro players exposing this.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

Having between 551 and 599 food try to do this:

1. Start create one village and do the next steps before the village is created
  2. Press Q and Z at the same time and start to cancel the creation of the second village
  3. Repeat this until suddenly you will be get feudal in the list only paying 50 food instead 500.

ATTACHMENTS:

2 Likes

Hello friends,

in a 1v1 ranked game I could see that the light cav of a friend of mine has +4/+5.
how is this possible? Only +3/+4 is possible. He doesnt know what he has upgrade. He just upgrade everything.

Post a screenshot if you have recording?

I saw a reddit post about this kind of bug. Here the possible explanation

Watched a replay, we could see there is a blacksmith upgrade for cavalry did twice (click twice and it works). Dont know how it comes, at the moment we cannot reproduce it, but in this ranked game it was for him a good help.

1 Like

just amazing. Ranked is unplayable at the moment.

Game Version: 101.101.36906.0 4941835

• **Build: 36906
  • **Platform: Steam
  • **Operating System: Windows 10
  • **Gamertag: Grakao

Issue:

Some blacksmith upgrades are being researched twice by some players in Ranked Matches, resulting in an unintended amount of armor and piercing armor for the units affected (the double techs stack with one another, akin to the 256x tech cheat code).

Reproduction Steps:

I have no idea because that was of another player’s doing, and watching the replay under his PoV and seeing the unit/research queue, I’ve noticed the Ring Archer Armor upgrade being researched twice (not simultaneously, it just started being researched again after the first one was finished).

I did try to reproduce it in a Standard Game without success. All upgrades worked just fine.

To give some more detail on the subject, this was a Ranked 4v4 Black Forest game, where one of our opponents had a +4 melee /+6 pierce armor on his Elite Skirmishers as Saracens. Their teammates were Teutons, Lithuanians and Khmer, and none of them could provide such a team bonus.

I didn’t notice that while playing because I was fighting alongside my flank partner at the other side of the map (I was the green one, as shown in the screenshot below), but seeing the replay I just noticed that extra armor coming out of nowhere.

While watching the replay again to find an example, I just realized he did research Ring Archer Armor twice, by observing his unit/research queue. This resulted in a 10 pierce armor Elite Skirmisher, pretty unbalanced if you ask me.

ATTACHMENTS:

Notice that the Elite Skirmishers have +4 melee and +6 pierce armor (Ring Archer Armor 2x):

Again, this was a Ranked Match, but I still think this issue might be related to the 256x tech cheat code somehow.

2 Likes

this happens with any tech, people are abusing it to break the game

Yea i just watched a top tier players get crushed using this and the supplies exploit. The cheater didnt even make military units, just upgraded range on the castles until there was nowhere to hide.

Wow, could you give me a link to a replay? Would be fun to watch :eyes:

I faced this bug too in a 2v2 ranked game. Enemy Franks player got the last infantry armor upgrade twice with a delay of 70 seconds. He had +4/+6 while regular maxed out is +3/+4 defense on his infantry. Very unfair to play against and I have no idea how to reproduce this but this NEEDS to be fixed ASAP.!!

Right picture is the first upgrade, left you see him getting it twice.

1 Like

Game Version: Latest

• Build: Latest
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Hellhammer

Issue:

Just played a game with the Teutons on Arena, and once I get all upgrades to the paladins, the armor wents to high.

Reproduction Steps:

just play the Teutons with fast game mode and see once you reach imperial age and get all paladin upgrades

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: (ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)

Look at the Paladin Armor

1 Like

This is not a bug, but I agree +2 it is too much melee in imperial. Instead I suggest to give them the +1 melee for barracks and stables units in feudal age and that is. This makes Teutons more viable in feudal age combats and not OP in imperial. In feudal I don’t think that they would be as good as Franks, which is good.

Look at the pierce armor, its higher than it actually could be

Currently exist a game breaking mechanic that makes some player able to research curtain blacksmith upgrades twice. I dont know how this is possible but I faced this bug in two ranked games now. Gotta has to do something with the cheat code “Going above and beyond” I assume. But honestly I dont really know. I hope its getting fixed ASAP

1 Like

The Paladin has an extra melee armour and two extra pierce armor. This is a bug.

Paladins have 2/3. They get +3 melee armor and +4 pierce armor from the blacksmith. +2melee armor from the civ bonus.

Total should be 7/7. Not 8/9.

Yes it is the last cav armor upgrade that has been researched twice somehow.

1 Like

I just had an enemy eagle that got 4+4 Attack after Forging and two days ago I saw enemy Franks infantry with +6/+8 armor.

Hello everyone! According to our development team, this should have been fixed in the May update. Please let me know if it continues to be an issue—including any additional information or save games where it happens—and I will be sure to escalate it to the team!

Thanks again for the reports!

2 Likes