- Build: 100.1.38862.0
- Platform: Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Gamertag: AceCard32543944
There are two Italian mistranslations for Babylonians (both can be seen in tech tree):
- “Babilonese” should be “Babilonesi”. This problem is present also for other civilizations, for example “Romana” should be “Romani”.
- In description “I minatori lavorano il 20% più velocemente and possono trasportare +1% pietre.”, “and” should be “e”.
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Start a scenario with Babylonians as the player
- View tech tree
(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)
(BONUS: ATTACH A VIDEO OF THE PROBLEM HAPPENING)
(ATTACH YOUR DXDIAG IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING A TECHNICAL ISSUE)
(ATTACH ANY CRASH/GAME LOGS [IF RELEVANT])