UI icons are not displayed in game after update to 36202 [FIXED]

Game Version:

• Build: 36202
  • Version: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Spanish language

Issue:

After updating to 36202 and launching the game many icon were not displayed in game.
Resourse icons were gone, menu icons were gone, some action icons were gone. Actions were still perfomed if clicking on the missing icons.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Update AoE: DE in Steam.
  2. Start the game and create a 2v2 match against AI.
  3. Icons are missing

ATTACHMENTS:

Trying to fix the issue

• I tried closing and re-launching the game, but still the icons were missing.
  • Then I closed Steam, I re-launched the client and then started the game again. Magically problem was solved.

Solution

• Disable (or unsubscribe) Mods that may not be compatible with last version of the game.
  • Close game and Steam client. Re-launch everything.

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260 with Enhanced Graphics Pack (don’t know build number)
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Vodyanoi3169

Issue: UI Issue. Some assets are not loading anymlore since last patch. I tried removing all my UI mods but nothing worked.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Download the patch
  2. Launch the game !

ATTACHMENTS:

|

1 Like

Solved it by removing all my mods, just need to wait for the mod creators to update for the new patch.

Not every mod, disable all and activate one by one and see what make conflict and what not.

Should be just the UU mod.

2 Likes

Game Version:

• Build: Update 36202
  • Platform:Steam
  • Operating System:Windows 10
  • Gamertag:

Issue: Since I installed the latest Update 36202 the in game UI is bugged where a lot of things are not being displayed correctly. I have tried restarting my pc and have also tried verifying game files but it hasn’t fixed the issue.

Reproduction Steps:

Everything except the main menu is not being displayed correctly.

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark:

Try disabling your UI mods. There’s been reported a simmilar issue with Improved Tech Tree mod.

Thanks! I didn’t have any UI mods but I unsubscribed from a couple of mods that I didn’t need and that seems to have fixed the issue.

Je confirme. le mod “UU emblems” était la cause de ce bug sur ma machine.

1 Like