Unable to Get the Gates to Lock/Unlock in Real Time

My 5-person group plays vs AI only and we typically wall up until our ‘turtle’ players are ready to roll out of the gate (pun). Unfortunately, in DE we can’t seem to get our gates to close and lock, despite having done this hundreds of times in the 2013 edition. Is there something that has changed with gate locking/unlocking in DE? I recall that gates weren’t going to be in DE but here they are, only me and my partners can’t them to close and lock to prevent the AI from streaming in. Are we doing something wrong or is there a new way to close/lock and open/unlock the gates? Please let us know. Thanks. TLE : )

1 Like

I can lock/unlock stone gate using lock/unlock button without problems in last Wallace scenario.

1 Like

I would think that the code for the scenario and the AI matches is the same; however, all five of us in my group still can’t lock the gates in real time. The gates seem to lock a few minutes after we give the command, but not in time to prevent the AI from walking unmolested through the open gate.

1 Like