- BUILD #: 43210.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Playing with 2 human players and 3 AI. Us two are controlling the same civ (player 1/team 1). Player 2 is AI, team 1. Players 3 and 4 are AI, team 2. Anytime we save the game and try to restore we unable to restart. See attached screen shot. Players 1 and 2 should have been team 1, both Mayan, and blue color (same city center).
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Host a multiplayer game with 5 players, 2 human and 3 AI.
- Invite friend via game
- Both human players select same team and same civ and same player (same color)
- Slot 3 is AI, player 2, same team 1
- Slots 4 and 5, AI, players 3 and 4, team 2
- Start game, play for a while
- Save game
- At a later time, restore game through multiplayer menu (select saved game)
- Invite same 2nd human player
- Things look as in the screenshot attached
- Invited player has to download from host
- Both players click (I’m ready)
- Host starts games
- Game crashes during the loading screen (the one with the dark background showing the game config)
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.