Units getting stuck inside each other

Game Version:

• Build: 38862
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows
  • Gamertag: KnasKnas

Issue:

Whenever I move units, either to attack, to clump together between some buildings to create choke points, or generally just move them to any location, they can randomly get stuck inside each other. The only way to get them un-stuck is to select the units, click the “stop” command, and move them individually in different directions until they eventually manage un-stucking themselves. This happens to me every game, and has caused me to save during the campaign unnaturally often (PLEASE add Auto-save!) in fear of this happening during an important fight.

The attached video shows this happening, and I manage getting them un-stuck in a short time-span. However, I’ve previously had them stuck for way over a minute, which is really annoying.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Select multiple units (a combination of horses and foot-soldiers seem to cause it more often. I assume because of the horse’s large avatar, or something)
  2. Move the units to different locations, both Attack-move and regular move-command.

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QBxgeCSVqc

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Units randomly getting stuck permanently