UPDATE 15 58326

Very cool! I’m excited to see what they come up with.

1 Like

I like the new Italian cards, they can be very useful for supremacy battles and they favor quite different strategies, although I don’t understand why Italy lacks the Unction card for its Priests. :slightly_smiling_face:

I love that mortars can now attack units, this allows them to at least defend against infantry units. :heart_eyes:

I liked the new cards for the revolutions, although I obviously have suggestions, especially for Chile and Peru.

Chile.

The following are the cards that I would give to Chile

Hand Cavalry Attack: Hand cavalry get +15% attack.
Hand Cavalry Hitpoints: Hand cavalry get +15% hit points.
Cavalry Combat: Cavalry get +15% hit points and attack.
1 Prospector Wagon: Ships 1 Prospector Wagon.
Silversmith: Villagers gather coin from mines and Mountain Monasteries 20% faster; mines last 20% longer

Perú.

I would like to ask that the Peruvian guard get a rework, I think his grenade attack is too slow, perhaps it should resemble the Refurbished Firearms charged ability.

I would like Peru to have the following cards.
Llama Ranching: Livestock Pens can train Llamas.
**Advanced ######### ####### can be built in the Commerce Age and have Flint Lock, Paper Cartridge, Military Drummers, Pillage, Professional Gunners, and Trunion technologies
Advanced Mill: Mills get +100% hit points and costs -50%
Sustainable Agriculture: Villagers gather food from Mills, Farms, Fields, Haciendas, and Rice Paddies 15% faster; Haciendas auto gather food 15% faster

¿Argentina?
I loved the changes, but it is curious that Argentina is a revolution of artillery and livestock, with that being the case I would add a card that removes the coin cost of normal grenadiers, perhaps allows them to be upgraded to imperial?.

I want to propose some changes for all civilizations.

The Surgeon, Priest and Imam should not cost population, also they should have a smaller creation cap of 10 (yes basically like the missionaries of Spain)

I think all advanced arsenal cards should give you a wagon to build it.

PS: Finland’s Karelian Jaeger should be affected by settler upgrades. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Cries in Asian civs…

6 Likes

japan got a couple of nice changes, I like the 4 shrine wagon card that can be sent twice and increases shrine rates 5% each time, sword saint is now quite good if you like samurai !0% more speed and attack and HP for 10% more cost. India with the age 4 card improving sepoy stats instead of the imperial tech and rajputs are actually good now.

3 Likes

Did they take away economic theory from the Russians again? For God’s sake!

They didn’t, it’s right there, maybe a mod is causing it

6 Likes

Thank you my friend!

Enough civs already tbh.

Many community suggestions made it past the pup. Thanks devs, once again an awesome patch.

8 Likes

Not that good change, indian deck isnt flexible, there is just one and only one option on treaty. I dont understand, it was too strong or too weak on supremacy?? Because its not clear with this kind of changes

Well they nerfed the sepoy a lot vs cav so I guess it’s a little compensation to make the sepoy better vs all units with that age 4 card. India was too strong on supremacy yeah, sepoys while they lack cards for late game were quite oppressive early age 2 and the kani wonder was far too good giving a 15% buff, so much so that it was more popular to start with that than the agra fort.

please make an event so we can get all the old event rewards again :frowning:

4 Likes

Dravidian arts, Shivaji tactics, Eles combat, Eles Tame, Riding/Fencing schools, East India Company, Green jackets, Prof.Handlers, sepoy militia. not that few.

About Karni Mata:

15% too good on supremacy, but 10% is weak on treaty. At 10% boost is just a worse economic theory because the area while they dont get factories and have the most expensive units.

Also they have nerfed fur trade (I guess because lakota, who would guess that giving it to them plus bisons it would be unbalanced?). 40min treaty exists too, and it used to be the standard, fur trade run out quickly.

Before you say it, Russians get 2 factories and wood crates (plus more pop that feels a bit useless for them).

1 Like

Russia is not China, it is not the right point to balance Russia

1 Like

welp was kinda hoping no one would notice the potential for china instant petards spam

No not yet for AOE 3 unlike in AOE 2.

2 Likes

I think that when each technological group has at least 4 civilizations, we could already say that we are fine (no more Europeans please, 21)

3 Likes

For treaty sure those are viable ### ###### specifically have few cards that buff them that are worth using in supremacy. Without train time cards and before this change to the age 4 card they only had 1 card in fortress and the hand attack card which is of questionable value now that their cavalry multiplier has been halved.

They seem to have added a lot of interesting indigenous updates to the unknown map. I hope that the official version of the map can be launched after some tests. In addition, I hope they can update the Persian Kingdom as soon as possible

Yes there are some really interesting natives in the unknown map.
They should make an intro article or video for this map.