US Civ

lets gathere all the information we got in the stream (screens etc.)

So disappointed in US being added although i’m happy for getting african civs

16 Likes

banks, steamships, new tc?

• Unique Explorer
  • 9 New Units
  • A unique Age Up system.
  • DLC is free if you complete a set of challenges.
5 Likes

That is likely their Capitol not a TC.

1 Like

There’s a TC further in the back so I think that’s maybe the capitol building or so. Or just an entirely new building maybe

Maybe it’s related to the new Age Up mechanic? Maybe so is the Bank? Maybe the Age Up Mechanic is about what colonists you accept? So taking in Dutch colonists gives you a bank?

1 Like

orange: maybe skirms? red: lineinfantry/Musks? speciall Gatling guns. Cav likely the new explorer?

Cav unit doesn’t have the explorer star underneath tho.

1 Like

Steamboat

More of the cav units

Miners? Bandits?

us5
i think the brown unit in the second row, is like the minutemen ability from the revolution. strange there is no light cav in the fort, but they show US light cav in action

Well, at least we are getting actual relevant civilizations down the line, since Ethiopians will be in.

6 Likes

We see the U.S. troops fighting bandits in one shot, I hope this means we’re getting a campaign for them.

Someone explain me how is going to be age 1 to age 3 of USA because to me doesnt make any sense. Also in another note Im happy for the African expansion

7 Likes

The US was a slap in the face but the african dlc was like getting a warm hug after the initial disappointment

11 Likes

I’m still going with my theory that every age you pick what colonists you want from a European nation.

2 Likes

I think the light cav might be the unit between the hussar and the Gatling.

1 Like

It would be more efective if they just reworked revolutions

5 Likes

glad, that USA can be unlocked and doesnt need to be paid for

8 Likes

Well I’m up for the Brazil civilisation now.

3 Likes