Vikings Buff

11 I guess you can beat Hera (who also post in aoezone)

1 Like

Dear sake

Did you see how these guys were banned in KoTD?

Vikings were defeated by infantry

First heavy cav knights where sicilian normans, You could Say some vikings became knights

1 Like

I like this, garrison 8 infantry in the longboat, move it over land then drop it off on the other side of the island and ungarrison the infantry.

No, it wouldn’t and no, it would’t be cool

And what this and aoe2 have in common exactly? Except the fact there are vikings

When villagers see the viking longboats they know they’re about to get raided - not longboats and their accompanying transports, just longboats - they don’t fear vikings in transports, they fear the vikings in longboats

I mean sure, but then why can’t I have barbary pirates in my Berber galleys? Or conquistadors in my galleons? If anything, giving this ability to every civ would be more interesting than having to bear with the headache of giving it to the best water civ without making it OP.

3 Likes

This is AoE2, when you see viking you are scared about free wheelbarrow and handcart. Put those inside the longboats if you want

4 Likes

Sigh
 :cold_face:

Otoh, this idea would be cool in AOE4 if Viking is still a civ. Maybe some raiding culture hybrid whatever. But I won’t delve into that too much.

Hera started playing this game in pro level in 2014 or even early, he wasn’t number 1 back then and he is still very far away from that spot.

Do you know who started playing in 2016 and put the best fight against a single viper? anyone would agree viper before his girl was way too competitive for this game, so lierey in 1 year achieved more than hera, lierey just played 2 months and won kotd3 while hera has been playing for more than a year now non stop full time, so if you want to talk about real skilled players with less time playing it, you should say lierey instead of hera.

Having corrected you there, you have 0 experience with vikings in medium levels and less -10 exp in pro level, your suggestion is going to be ignored by any guy with sense and knowledge about the game, if you want to create zekers from barracks, ok i will help you, go and open genie editor, then study how to make data mods in aokheaven forum guides, once you learn that make your own data mod when vikings can be created from houses and farms :slight_smile: