Villager Construct Animation Glitch

Game Version:

• Build: 36211
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: RadiatingBlade

Issue:

During an online 2v2 multiplayer random map game my ally migrated to my island and started harvesting resources. Once they started to build farms their villagers glitched.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Play an online multiplayer game with at least one ally.
  2. Observe how the villager animation glitches when they build something.

ATTACHMENTS:

2 Likes

This is painful just to see it.

Did it only happen in multiplayer? I’ve not seen such a bug in singleplayer.

I have seen it in single-player too. When you attack villagers during construction they will do a similar bounce up and down glitch while moving along a line. It’s bizarre.

1 Like

Uhhhf :confused:
Sad to know… Hopefully it’s fixed eventually.

Hey there! I don’t suppose you have a replay file for this particular game? I’d love to get it passed along to the team so they can do a deeper dive into what disrupted these particular villagers. You can upload the file to a Google Drive or OneDrive folder and share the link below.

Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Hi @GMEvangelos, On the day I reported this bug I had played several RM MP games. See attached logs from the games around the time this bug report topic was created but before it was posted. I’ll automatically share this info on future bug reports.

2020.05.02-17.34.12_base_log.txt (1.4 KB) 2020.05.02-16.57.40_base_log.txt (24.4 KB) 2020.05.02-18.38.27_base_log.txt (797 Bytes) 2020.05.02-17.57.03_base_log.txt (19.2 KB)

2 Likes