- BUILD #: 101.101.42848.0 5818516
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
I was testing the Empire Wars game mode with the Nile Delta in single player skirmish. I clicked the cart, and started unpacking the town center. During the unpacking, villagers can drop off resources into the town center even if it’s not finished. Furthermore, the unpacking town center can cover trees and other resources during the unpacking, and when finished, the trees are in the same tiles as the town center.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to Single Player > Skirmish. Choose Empire Wars for Game Mode. For Location, choose “Nile Delta”
- In the game I played, I also used 8 players, the default settings, and Large map. See the screenshot below for the settings.
- At the starting location, click on the “Town Center (packed)” unit, and click “Unpack”. Notice that even if there are trees here, the foundation will simply overlap the trees.
- Select villagers. When you hover over the town center, notice the cursor will change to a resource drop off button.
- Right click the town center. You’ll see that the resources are dropped off, even if it’s not finished unpacking. Villagers actually automatically drop off their resources there.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.
Notice that 1) the TC unpacked over trees, and 2) my wood count kept increasing as villagers dropped off wood, before the TC finished unpacking.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.
- Game settings:
- Unpacking town center over trees:
Note: this bug also reproduces in Random Map Mode with Empire Wars as a secondary mode.
Edit: it seems there are other Packed TC bugs in Arabia in Battle Royale as well: [BUG] Game freezes upon packing TownCenter on Arabia in BattleRoyale Multiplayer match