Villagers retain shift queue after being given a new task using TC waypoint

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 41855
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

When a villager (e.g. shepherd) working under the TC is garrisoned then ejected to gather from some other resource (e.g. as a lumberjack) using the TC waypoint they retain their shift queued actions and will return to them after the resource (e.g. the tree they were sent to) runs out.

Here is an example that comes up frequently in my gameplay. At the end of dark age, I have a few sheep left and have tasked my shepherds to take the remaining sheep one by one using shift queue. When I start to age up to Feudal I need to move some of these shepherds to wood so I garrison some, lets say three, of them and use the TC waypoint to send them wood. However, as soon as they finish chopping the tree they were tasked to, they return to gather from any sheep that were in their shift queue beforehand. That is to say, they had a shift queue of: sheep > sheep > sheep, after ejecting them from the TC their shift queue becomes tree > sheep > sheep > sheep.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Shift queue a villager to eat several sheep.
  2. Garrison that villager in a TC
  3. Set TC waypoint to a tree
  4. Eject villager

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

1 Like