Villagers Stuck In Middle of Mill building Latest build 100.12.14825.0

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.14825.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Reported previously about villagers getting stuck in Estates here: Villager occasionally get's stuck in Estate building

Noted on a game last night with the latest build that my two of my allies had villagers get stuck in mills. One was stuck in British (Green) players mill, one villager stuck in one mill. My other ally French (Blue) had two villagers stuck in one mill and one stuck in another mill. Record game file attached along with screenshots. I noticed that this occurred somewhere around the 42-44-ish minute mark.

When this occurs you cannot “pull” them out of the building. You can assign them to work on the mill, but they do not show a gather rate. They also do not show as an idle villager. Obviously, you can delete the building and get them back.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) Pretty much notice this every time I play a game now, this happens to at least one or more players.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build Mill
  2. Play The game
  3. Eventually they get stuck inside the middle of the building and stop working.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Not get stuck. :smile:

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Record File: 2_2_2021_Record Game.age3Yrec (9.8 MB)

2 Likes

We are aware of this issue and we are working on a solution. Thanks for the report!

3 Likes

Awesome Thanks!

Are more record files helpful or are they not necessary?

We do not need anymore at the moment. Thanks!

Hello @DirefulLily9407 or other devs

Villagers getting stuck in mills and estates was fixed last year at some point if I recall correctly. But it became an issue again while back. Villagers again are regularly getting stuck in mills and estates.

Is the currently being tracked, or should A new bug report be submitted?

1 Like