Villager occasionally get's stuck in Estate building

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.11148.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

Villager occasionally get’s stuck in Estate building. Does not happen every game, but several times now, I get a villager that gets stuck in the middle of the estate. The villager is caught in the middle of the building. I can task the villager to work, and it does not show as an idle villager, but also does not show a collection rate of gold. I am unable to get the villager out of the middle of the estate building. I have to either delete the villager or delete the estate. I only task a max 7 villagers to estates.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build Estate
  2. Eventually A villager get’s stuck

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

Unfortunately I forgot to grab the record file before I played another game but will update this thread with one the next time I notice it.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

4 Likes

Played another game as Ports.

Have a villager get stuck again in plantation.

Below is the record file. The screenshot is at 46:06 in the game. The highlighted villager is stuck in middle of building.

Record Game File: Record Game.age3Yrec - Google Drive

1 Like

This issue is currently being tracked, and we are working on it to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your report

3 Likes

cmiiw, but I think putting buildings with crops too close to each other will increase this occurrence.

Confirming this bug still occurs in after the patched released yesterday (1/19/2020). Villagers are still getting stuck in Estates.

My villager got stuck in estate today.

Same is true with mills ever since… legacy