🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - December 15!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA FOUR LAKES WATER NOMAD

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on December15!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-12-13T20:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: December 15

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Baltic
  • Fortress
  • Ghost Lake
  • Golden Pit
  • Hamburger
  • Highland
  • Lombardia
  • Steppe

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

3 Likes

Please note that the maps selected from this poll will be locked in for the remainder of the year as World’s Edge and their partners break for the holiday season. Choose wisely, and be sure to rally your fellow players in order to secure your favorite maps!

:star: CURRENT MAP ROTATION: December 15 - January 2021
:hourglass: NEXT MAP ROTATION: January 2021

We’ll see you in the new year!

Ghost lake again? Lombardia in 1v1? Seriously people? Are we playing those maps again?

7 Likes

Please just delete Highland permanently from the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Migration, Water Nomad… I guess devs want some variation. But it is better to give standard water map (Island, Mediterranean…etc) as dev’s choice.

Also, Ghost Lake, Acropolis is not much different from Arabia. Are you really want that map pool for just similar map? At least Lombardia in 1v1 will make drush unable due to the distance and more scout play is possible.

5 Likes

Ghost lake again? F.
Baltic always lose :frowning:

1 Like

Dear Devs,

please consider freshening up the map pool. I would love to see some cool maps from tournaments like Hidden Cup or from some of the showmatches we have seen recently. The map pool is extremely repetitive and boring in my opinion. I casted my vote reluctantly, because none of these maps excite me at all. Please take some pointers about possible maps from content creators like T90, Memb, Nili or any pro player. Or just put them to a vote. But please god no more of the same amigos.

Cheers

7 Likes

Completely agree on this. Some tournament maps would be great. Btw the maps creator s are mainly Chrazini and Zetnus, the guys that made the maps for Nili, Memb, T90…

It was one of this guys that created the map cross. The Microsoft took it and changed the name to four lakes. And voilà. An instant fan favorite.

Probably they could offer something to this guys and they will come out with some great maps

4 Likes

I already made a thread about this idea in May. I hope the devs will listen. You might wanna give your opinion as well in the thread i made.

One of my suggestions is having some map creator contest every month. The winning map will be turned into an official map and would be part of the next map pool.

You can make this contest as wild as you want. You can for example give it a theme. You can expand it so it is for scenarios as well to give Single players some love as well. Or just alter a new random map and a new scenario every month. So one month the contest is for the random map. Next month it is for scenario. The possibilities to use fan made stuff is endless. The sky is the limit.

And knowing your submissions is for the contest means submitting = permession for the devs to put the map / scenario in the game. So this will also solve the issue around the point of Cross/Four Lakes.

4 Likes

Highland is a good noob map to be honest, only one spot to defend

1 Like

Water nomad? En serio? Creo que deberían reemplazarlo con land nomad

Cool, water nomad, acropolis, and arena are the only ones I’ll need to block.

Word. More maps should be integrated

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.