🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - November 03!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA ISLANDS MEGARANDOM

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on November 03!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-11-01T20:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: November 03

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Cenotes
  • City of Lakes
  • Fortress
  • Golden Swamp
  • Kilimanjaro
  • Oasis
  • Steppe
  • Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

Does anyone else feel results should not be shown until after all the voting is done?

16 Likes

Just nice to see megarandom. It was 4th in last vote!
Also give hideout in the vote pool!

2 Likes

Same problem here. Same three maps getting rotated through voting.

1 Like

no, i do not feel results should wait.

2 Likes

I really hope for 3 good maps from the voting… Dev pick is pretty trash this month.
We already got Archipelago which is kind of Islands, which already isnt popular. So the devs decided to pick Islands this month :rage:

1 Like

City of Lakes :heart_eyes:
and Islands?!

Hallelujah

Idk man, we already got Arabia for all eternity, past, present, and future. And Arabia is kind of like Arabia.

I’m not saying it’s trash or anything, I’m saying I’ve learned to live with banning a map which is always in the pool and come to accept that fact so I have faith that you can come to peace with banning a map which probably won’t be there for all eternity like Arabia? I don’t understand how you can feel entitled to that all maps in the pool should be maps that you like…

I’m sorry you don’t like Islands but maybe ban Islands like I ban Arabia and then you don’t have to play the map you don’t like?

3 Likes

It doesn’t really matter. Once you view the results you cannot vote. So results won’t affect voting.

Just to let you know: i ban Arabia too.

You can always change your vote after seeing the results.

2 Likes

Yes you can look at the results before voting. I do it all the time.

2 Likes

One of these votings maybe we should rotate Arabia or Arena or Blackforest. Everyone will start losing their minds. These 3 are like permanent members of the UN …11

OMG golden swamp has too many fans :frowning:

Golden swamp is an excellent map. Land map with a little of hybrid on it, not to open, not to close and with a golden pit style. Amazing map

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.