VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - September 8!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
ARABIA ARENA GHOST LAKE MIGRATION

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on September 8!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-09-06T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: September 8

COMMUNITY VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Baltic
  • Four Lakes
  • Golden Pit
  • Hideout
  • Land Nomad
  • Lombardia
  • Mongolia
  • Mountain Ridge

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

King of the Desert coming and Arabia being removed? Bad timing!

arabia isn’t being removed.

2 Likes

My bad! Thanks for calling my attention! <3

Is it time to ask for an Empire wars dedicated maps? Just asking… :smirk:

3 Likes

Not sure why arena is a fix map. Maybe we can get a nomad, land nomad, steppe etc as a fix map
instead

5 Likes

I wish they’d stop putting the same frick in popular maps in the poll. I’m tired of 4 lakes and golden pit PLEASE just let me have Nomad back!!!

4 Likes

I’m going to guess that Arabia and Arena are the 2 most played maps with numbers alone. I don’t really care about Arabia, but understand it’s popularity, kind of like, how you don’t care for Arena, but you should understand it’s popularity. If it was not for Arena, I would not have kept playing, Arena allowed me to grow myself and work on eco. IMO, it’s the whole reason Arena doesn’t leave the map pool, it’s the one place where new people feel safe.

I don’t play those maps, but for the first time in 20 years, this game is actually receiving an influx of new players. DE really brought AoE to the forefront for a lot of gamers, and the way maps go now is to allow them to flourish.

That being said, all the new players is a reason for them to add a bigger map pool. I always felt like the reason for little map pools was to get games quicker, but with all the new players, a bigger map pool would help with the map pool always being one sided.

It does seem to always be Arabia and Lombarbia for good players and the rest for the noobs. I am a noob and like the way the map pools go, but I do see the lack of maps and variety.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.