🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - July 14

Happy July! It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are five of the nine (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST FOUR LAKES MEGARANDOM GOLD RUSH
Updated! Updated! :bell:

:bell: NOTE: Will be replaced by a brand-new map releasing in the July Update: “Land Nomad.”

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on July 14!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-07-12T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: July 14

COMMUNITY VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorites! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button (below) once you’ve made your choices.

• rm_ghost-lake Ghost Lake (Updated!)
  • rm_golden-pit Golden Pit
  • golden_swamp_normal Golden Swamp
  • rm_hideout Hideout
  • rm_islands Islands
  • rm_lombardia Lombardia
  • rm_nomad Nomad (Updated!)
  • rm_oasis Oasis
  • rm_valley Valley

0 voters

NOTE: Updated maps will receive changes to be more fair and consistent in the July Update. Golden Pit and MegaRandom received more significant updates based on community feedback.

13 Likes

Why MegaRandom? OMG. The most cancer map ever

18 Likes

Thumbs up for implementing this!
The most efficient way to involve the comunity in the updates. Fortnight rotation is even better!

15 Likes

Some megarandom maps are fun. If you don’t like it you can always ban it.

26 Likes

And ONE less space more normal maps

2 Likes

its a fun map to play cause it forces you to think on your toes from not knowing what kind of map youre playing on. youre always required to scout for resources unlike other maps, where you can just memorize the number of resources that are on them by design

11 Likes

Megarandom is fine for team games.

8 Likes

We should get at least one water map, always. Also, neither megaradom nor black forest should be “fixed” maps. At this point, I think only arabia should be fixed (maybe arena as well) but that’s it

6 Likes

megarandom is not a fixed map tho, its dev’s choice for this map pool. arabia + arena + bf are the fixed map for team games which means they will ALWAYS be in the future map pools

10 Likes

Leaked day of release

3 Likes

Still, BF should not be fixed. A lot of people plays it, I get it, but that’s not competitive people. Same as Michi, or Forest nothing. I’m not saying there’s something bad about that map, I’m just saying only competitive maps should be fixed in ranked poolmap

4 Likes

Why four lakes for team game maps? Isn’t the entire appeal of the map the fact that in 1v1s you can sneak a vill to dock and have to fight for control of the other lakes. With at least 4 players, everyone’s got a lake, and that lake combat mechanic isn’t there. It’s just everyone’s got at most one lake to boom with and the rest is like arabia.

4 Likes

Why does Black Forest, a map with a very low play rate in ranked TG, get a fixed spot? And what is the reason for Arena getting one? It’s not really a TG map. Arena should be at least switched with Hideout from time to time, I am already bored to death of it as it was in all the map pools for quite some time now.

6 Likes

Yeah, we need Hyper Random instead

4 Likes

I actually like golden swamp
 I can’t stand the other golden maps.

3 Likes

MegaRandom is my favourite map. I like having to adapt to the unforseen.

6 Likes

so you’re suggesting when there is 8 players in the map, there will be a magical unbreakable wall between the lakes that prevents players to sneak dock on other lakes?

2 Likes

No?

Map pool will be changed at July 14, but gold rush will be replaced by Land Nomad with July patch.
Only thing we can conclude is that patch will be released after july 14.

3 Likes

Big Hypee for Land Nomad, had quite a lot of fun with that map a few years back.

I assume patch will be released at earliest july 14, and at latest july 16th (16th seems more likely since they always release the patch on Thursdays)

2 Likes