🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - July 28

100% agree map is so unbalanced all about relics. your ally can be dying and you have more incentive to not help him and go for relics instead imo an interestingly designed map but doesnt play well and very frustrating

So 8 open maps and just 1 closed map to choose from. Rigged as ■■■■. People always saying open maps so much more diverse, but the only thing people do is flank going man at arms into archers and a pocket that go’s scouts in to knights.

8 open maps? Where is that map pool? I would prefer such map pool over this map pool. Most maps are closed maps. I would like to see more open maps.

Arena, Black Forest, Scandinavia, Oasis and Mongolia are open maps? 1 of them is closed from the start, in bf you have to wall 1 choke point, scandi has so many wood lines that it’s basically BF with some water, oasis is another map that can be walled super early on and becomes literally BF with 2 front max till someone tries to cut and mongolia has so many cliffs that it will always go for castle age. as far as i can see the only 2 open maps on this list are arabia and valley

I like this system :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

At what time do we get the new map pool today?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.