🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - June 15!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST LOMBARDIA MEGARANDOM PACIFIC ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-06-13T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: June 15

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Cenotes
  • Choice_2 Coastal Forest
  • Choice_3 Four Lakes
  • Choice_4 Mountain Ridge
  • Choice_5 Nomad
  • Choice_6 Scandinavia
  • Choice_7 Serengeti
  • Choice_8 Socotra
  • Choice_9 Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

Every map here except Socotra and Nomad a basically Carbon copies of Arabia

1 Like

Nomad and Socotra are elo sinks, I don’t personally feel they have any place in a ranked rotation unless you want to finally remove megarandom to free up a ban slot.

9 Likes

Vote for ANYTHING BUT NOMAD, It’s a complete joke and needs to be removed QUICKLY!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call them carbon copies exactly. Especially not Coastal Forest. Nomad is just not a game mode for people who care about their ELO and having consistent starts. Socotra plays and feels like a custom scenario.

1 Like

Being a Arabia clown might only be true for Cenotes and Serengeti. All other maps are played different.

1 Like

We just need more bans. Sometimes i dont want to play a closed map and i never want to play nomad. Only one ban sucks then…

5 Likes

4Lakes is an hybrid map. That is pretty different compared to Arabia… So is Scandinavia and costal forest.
Yucatan is also quite different because of the available food…

1 Like

ugh here we go again. Two meme maps and a lel basher map at the top.
Nomad has such a big luck factor, socotra is just bashing lel plashers who cant deal with pressure and yucatan is just another version of black forest tbh

1 Like

You do realise you get bans, right? Plenty of non-Nomad maps to choose from.

1 Like

If people care about ELO they should see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Why? It’s the most fun map that people can’t build order to death. I love it.

5 Likes

Not everyone thinks skill in this game is just mastering build orders. Nomad tests your adaptability and is one of the best AoR maps!

7 Likes

All i see is Alt+F4 over and over again, whats the point of voting.

3 Likes

Seems like this would do a lot to help the Alt-F4 problem.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you mean? If the Britons drop their TC first by even a few seconds in an opportune place for their feudal archer rush build order you’re going to get absolutely destroyed no matter what you do because of their strong start paired with faster archery ranges. If speed and strategy didn’t matter in Nomad, they wouldn’t have nerfed the Sicilian’s TC build time to not work on the initial TC for game balance.

Build order is still incredibly impactful and important, Nomad just adds some RNG variance into the start and makes the beginning of the game even slower. The meat of the game, usually, isn’t in the Dark Age in my experiences.

Not only that, I never said build orders are the only skill. They only help you until the order finishes. But pretending like they aren’t super important is how you become a low elo legend on T90’s streams.

A few more bans would be nice so you don’t have to play on the meme maps, because a few are always included permanently and then a few get voted in every rotation it seems.

But then you’re just getting Arabia or Black Forest every game.

ELO/MMR are the only reasons to play ranked modes. That’s a pretty hot take you have, as you’re sitting here, voting for RANKED map rotation. If you don’t care about the game of ‘trying to make the number go higher so you verse harder opponents with a competitive spirit’, there’s no reason for you to be playing and voting ranked?

Personally, I’ve played casually since I was a little kid, and I decided it was finally time to change it up a bit and play differently, hence why I’m playing ranked now. Don’t see how that shows I need a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Not Enough bans lol, when the playlist will be literally riddled with meme maps.

2 Likes