- GAME BUILD #: 56860 (and older ones)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
If any unit is created or shipped to the Town Center, it should go directly to the currently set target point. So if a target point is set to the Community Plaza units which are capable of “dancing” (villagers and Warrior Priests) should go to the Plaza and automatically start to “dance”. It works fine for villagers but it doesn’t work for Warrior Priests.
If “3 Warrior Priests” card is sent from Home City and target point is set to Community Plaza they will neglect their target and just stay next to Town Center and do nothing.
I think that the issue may be related to this one:
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play any type of game as the Aztec civ
- Age-up to Age II
- Set target point from Town Center to Community Plaza with Right Mouse Button (so every unit created or shipped to Town Center should immediately go from TC to the Community Plaza)
- Send “3 Warrior Priest” card from Home City
- See that 3 WPs are not going inside Community Plaza despite the target point
Every villager and Warrior Priest should go directly to Community Plaza and start to “dance”. Warrior Priests spawns just next to TC and do nothing neglecting their target point.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Warrior_Priest_Issue.age3Yrec (2.8 MB)