Warrior Priests from Home City won't go to the Plaza automatically

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 56860 (and older ones)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

If any unit is created or shipped to the Town Center, it should go directly to the currently set target point. So if a target point is set to the Community Plaza units which are capable of “dancing” (villagers and Warrior Priests) should go to the Plaza and automatically start to “dance”. It works fine for villagers but it doesn’t work for Warrior Priests.

If “3 Warrior Priests” card is sent from Home City and target point is set to Community Plaza they will neglect their target and just stay next to Town Center and do nothing.

I think that the issue may be related to this one:

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play any type of game as the Aztec civ
  2. Age-up to Age II
  3. Set target point from Town Center to Community Plaza with Right Mouse Button (so every unit created or shipped to Town Center should immediately go from TC to the Community Plaza)
  4. Send “3 Warrior Priest” card from Home City
  5. See that 3 WPs are not going inside Community Plaza despite the target point

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Every villager and Warrior Priest should go directly to Community Plaza and start to “dance”. Warrior Priests spawns just next to TC and do nothing neglecting their target point.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

WP_Issue

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Warrior_Priest_Issue.age3Yrec (2.8 MB)

3 Likes

Los aldeanos enviados desde la metropoli tampoco se dirigen a la plaza

I think villagers works fine. At least I didn’t face this problem with them (even in my recorded game villagers are going directly from the TC to the Plaza). However WPs are bugged for sure.

Hello @mkaras92, appreciate the report!
We are now tracking this issue. :smiley:

1 Like

@gmenyhart That’s good to hear :smile:
I noticed you created an account here just 2 weeks ago so just big Welcome To The Community from me!

Thanks @mkaras92! I appreciate the kind gesture. :smiley: :+1: