We really need campaign packs

Ok, that’s where I had been searching earlier and I checked again and no, there’s no option for what I’ve been asking for. Unless it’s unavailable on mobiles for some reason…

Yes, I would recommend you to look for it on pc just …

Devs should create regional unique units or unique civ wonders

2 Likes

Yes, they will do it at their respective time…

Are you sure, that the devs will do this seriously? Within the last 4 years since the beginning of the Definitive Edition, nothing was happened in this direction…

It’s been something that has been brought up for some time now and the devs themselves already have regional trade carts.

You talk a lot and this since years. The fact is, nothing ever happens and I do not think, that you will change anything in this direction.

Regional trade wagons are a bad joke.

Do you even play the game?

1 Like

I think he was talking about RoR…?

1 Like

The illuminati conspiracy theory predates Assassin’s Creed

But not yet regional monks and ROR priests and tradecarts are still not regionalised.

You mean for RoR? If so, I agree.

1 Like

Are you sure that’s the only negative? My reason is not listed.

It’s hardly a fair premise to only show one side of the story by pretending there’s only one negative. Unless you honestly, truly, can’t brainstorm any more negatives and/or truly are aware of no more?

I can think of at least a few more without even trying very hard

Of course, they try to maintain a certain “redeemability” in the game, but seeking to make the civs more unique…

Yes, although it’s fun anyway…

Furthermore there are no differentiation of the architectural sets until now since the Definitive Edition, which many users also want. I ask me seriously, why do you not want enter into the main requests of the users here?

You should at least add military regional units appearances including economic entities such as villagers, as many users want. It would be relatively easy, as it would only be cosmetic adjustments, which only makes it even more incomprehensible. Do the devs want to bring this into play or will it definitely not work out?

  1. I am not biased. I’ve read the entire discussion before I came to this very conclusion.
  2. Being a mod doesn’t oblige me to act neutral as I still free to have my opinion on games and franchise.
  3. Please, point out where I violate the terms of use.
1 Like

I think so. You dit not once time specifically mention the other side.

Then you have different ideas of what I consider polite.

That is clear, but I do not see in the above discussion with you, that you were neutrally.

You can do that of course. However I am as a user, can also tell you my point of view to the cases.

You can look this up in your own answers.

So you agree with me that I’m not biased against someone, good that we are on the same page there.

Or you’ve just read too much into it, which can also happen at times in a forum.

I were neutral as I’ve said that I came to this very conclusion after reading the thread to that post very carefully.

Ofc.

I’m asking you to point out where I violated the terms of use.

1 Like

No, I do even not…

You write things that I have written differently.

Everything is described crystal clear, there are no ambiguities.

May be in a forum but did it not in this topic.

No you were not.

I do only wrote that from my point of view, you did not react neutrally.

I mean this in connection with your duties as Mod. But back to the topic: I do not want to start a disput discussion all over again…

Please answer me, my two questions about the factually asked things to the game of today? Then you are factual and not emotional… That would benefit the people here and the game a lot more.