@Augustusman said:
No thanks.

About what?

@gio87vr said:

@Augustusman said:
No thanks.

About what?

I don’t want a new AoE.

I think that it is more likely Microsoft would use the Rise of Nations franchise for a modern military RTS instead of the Age of Empires franchise (Age of Empires IV). Age of Empires IV and Age of Empires V as shown on that document were meant to be tongue-in-cheek, without any real intention of making those games.

@rhrmn said:
I think that it is more likely Microsoft would use the Rise of Nations franchise for a modern military RTS instead of the Age of Empires franchise (Age of Empires IV). Age of Empires IV and Age of Empires V as shown on that document were meant to be tongue-in-cheek, without any real intention of making those games.

The better idea, again take Antiquity and make new game. With features from two last games. And the soul of first.

They can be take ideas from Total War ,RoN , 0 A.D and many others.

Why it is a problem to place a history game like AOE or Assassins Creed into the time of 20th century? Empire Earth did it and what I have seen is that they did not make a ‘your fault [place nation name here]s’ comment, on the contrary it is one of view big games that does not punish you to play as Austrian or others.
I would like a AOE4 in the 20th (or an Assassins Creed, but Ubisoft has no balls) with the gameplay of AOE2.

Age of Empires IV: the Age of Kings 2
or Age of Empires IV: the Rise of Rome 2 will be cool.

Set in Ancient era, like Original and online

Age of Empires IV: Announced

Your dreams come true.

good start

Seems they read our posts, can’t wait to see more!

Well
 Your prayers have finally been heard and a new games was announced