What can be done to salvage AoE4?

Al fin! alguien que sabe que el racismo viene de cualquier raza bravo! por que ultimamente en la television y/o medios alternativos solo le adjudican eso a los blancos, no se tu colega pero los trailers cinematograficos de los juegos aburren, yo estoy acostumbrado a los normales que muestran el juego y tienes una idea previa de lo que vas ha ver

How good the game looks… because AoE 4 doesn’t look like that? :pensive:

Yes, they made it very moviey…xd

Yes, I am already level 28 with the Greeks, and when I finish with them maybe I will pass to the Romans or directly with the Indians…

1 Like

i really hoped to see capital system of aoeO in 4 cuz of all things in that game, i think that would’ve done wonders

1 Like

I wish it was like the CoH…in CoH 2 you can destroy the frozen rivers so that the units sink…in AoE 4 they would have at least left the ability to build and destroy bridges of the Mongolian campaign in multiplayer…

Yes, imagine that I am more hyped by CoH 3 than by AoE 4 currently…

Claro,es lo que estoy tratando de decir…

One thing I wanted to improve in Age of Empires IV is the Profile customization, especially the Coat of Arms/Flag.

In the Coat of Arms/Flag part, I would like more colors. Currently there are very few different colors. The ideal would be a “custom color” system, where you would create your color and color intensity in the coat of arms/flag. For example, I want a caramel or moss green color on one part or I want white and black on others.

Another thing, I didn’t notice, correct me if I’m wrong… But I think the Coat of Arms/Flag doesn’t appear during the game, only on the loading screen?
It would be nice, if the player’s Coat of Arms/Flag was seen in some buildings during the game, for example: City Center, Landmarks, Castles and Monument should appear their Coat of Arms/Flag. I think this issue of individual customization of each player would be cool to be more visible in the game.

In short, I would like the Coat of Arms/Flag to gain more attention in some future update. Make more interest count for wanting to unlock cosmetic items.

3 Likes

Yea think they should of had more customization with your profile that you could use in game. Your main profile is pretty boring compared to most games.

Plus they could of made small paid content for each civ , flags and stuff

For so much will it be? And what if AoE 4 fails too? It would already be three failures in a row for Relic…

Claro,rescatar civiles o en su defecto partisanos de las ciudades asediadas por los alemanes…

Certainly, the game looks good… waiting to see how it turns out…

new peak

Claro cuando aoe 4 esta mas barato y gratis es un nuevo pico de jugadores demostrando que el juego es bueno, pero cuando aoe 3 hizo eso una vez y encima despues de 2 años de lanzamiento, casi todos dijeron “aja es solo por la prueba gratuita sino nadie lo jugaria una vez termine nadie lo jugara” siempre me he encontrado con esos comentarios no en este foro eso si

It’s free so it’s pretty normale but i’m Happy to see It.

1 Like

Comparto esa opinion, y el comentario que puse arriba, mas que atacar al aoe 4 es directo a esa gente que comento asi, por que si he pillado a gente asi xd (como a fans del aoe 2 pero de esos aserrimos que le tiraban basura al aoe 3 en foros de wc3 y starcraft)

If you are going to take that into account, I will send you the prices of aoe2, and do not forget that the great amount of the aoe2 ladder are Chileans and Argentines

eso lo sabia ya que yo mismo soy chileno, y si es más comun aqui jugar el aoe 2 por que pide muchisimo menos que el 3 yo mismo lo juego con graficos al minimo xd pero aun asi se ve mejor, ademas no compares el 2 con el 3 el 3 estubo relegado a un escalon secundario por 15 años sin nuevo contenido ni siquiera parches y es ahora en este momento en donde ha empezado a obtener publico otra vez.

1 Like

Age4 al parecer tiene un plan, balancea el juego, reduce el precio y mientras te da una prueba te anuncia nuevas civilizaciones.

Igual ponele q el finde llegara el pico a 20,000, lo importante es ver si despues tiene la capacidad de retener jugadores, porque no todos van a comprar el juego.

El age3 paso la prueba y segun steam charts no sumo jugadores, habra q ver que resulta de este intento del age4. Ojala le vaya bien