What can be done to salvage AoE4?

como que no le fue bien al 3? paso de un estandar de entre 3500 y 4200 jugadores a 5500 y 6000 los fines de semana mal no le fue sinceramente, uno espera tan bien que el aoe 4 mejore mas de lo que esta

Los jugadores promedio online de AoE3 son, aproximadamente, 3000 estos últimos 30 días, apenas ganó jugadores. Vuelve a tener los números de siempre Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition - Steam Charts

No me pongo a ver personalmente cuanto juegan al age, solo busque en steam charts y segun ellos hay una leve caida de jugadores. Igual no digo q le fue mal al age, sino q no sumo jugadores con la prueba… veremos q pasa con el age 4

Of course, that’s even worse considering the 15-year difference between the two games…

Sí,las cosas como son…

Sí,a mí me pasó con uno que se burlaba de que AoE 3 no iba a estar en la RBW y de que era un juego “muerto”…

Claro,yo siempre lo amé a pesar a pesar de que ni sabía que no era popular entre la gran mayoría…y a día de hoy tengo más del doble de horas en el 3 DE que en el 2 DE…

Claro,esperemos que salga bien esta prueba…

Que mal…me hubiera gustado que se quedaran…

no se colega yo no he visto un bajon de jugadores en el aoe 3

i am a casual player and mostly play custom campaigns and historical scenarios… so far there’s none in AOE 4, probably its hard or not possible at the moment to make them

1 Like

Pega de vez en cuando esos bajones…

Me too…I looked and I think I saw only one custom scenario, but it’s in Chinese…

if its so easy why there no custom scenarios yet?

1 Like

oh there are haha , look at the battle of rocroi for example.

1 Like

No esta la batalla de Biccoca o de Pavia?

It is more than proven that an RTS must have a casual and competitive scene that lives up to expectations.

You don’t care that the game doesn’t have visibility in the market, I do. That on Twitch and other platforms there are not enough content creators or professional players playing it is something that should be improved yes or yes.

only 1 and where the others?

1 Like

is only for steam
I have played for hours and hours and I only use it on microsoft store, only recently I got it on steam

there are more for sure , in the modding comunity i had seen a lot more submited to the showcase chanel …

2 Likes

So first it was “why are there none” and now it’s “why aren’t there more”?

Little movement of the goalposts, there :wink:

as far as i know theres one in chinese.and I also referring to variety since the first post. no goal post moved. just saying the mod content lacks playable content.

There are a bunch of things that modders want improved, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t playable content. Have you even bothered to look?

1 Like

remenber thta some mods are features that the game should bring with itself on launch together. so minus that the quatity decrease. but tell me the ones that are worthy if you have an objection about it.

There are tons of mods. There are also videos on YouTube highlighting some of them.

Find it yourself.

4 Likes

in that case the most hightlighted are the ones not worth of mention as they are small features or game modes that aoe 4 should bring on release (regicide, maps, model change etc). forest noting is expected but i mean og ones or campaign.