What is the best color ?

To me, color has an important role in order if you want to win or lose a game

After saying that, this is my personal rank :
#1 Yellow : “gold units everytime” works in every situation / can hide near goldmine in minimap
#2 Green : beautiful and powerful
#3 Brown : good 1v1 color / as strong as wood
#4 Red : too bright to hide on minimap / too shiny to play with style
#5 Teal : almost gaia : that why units are very weak
#6 Blue : too classic / default color in campaign / single player ==> boring color
#7 Grey : powerful only at late iron age : hard to find your own troops on minimap
#8 Orange : press F10 + resign at start because you can’t win anything with this : no style, no power, fake red

And you, what is your personal rank ?

3 Likes

So a color blind mode should be great !

1 Like

Grey, as you say made your forces hard to spot on the mini map, so could walk a forward villager into the enemy base and sneak out sometimes without him realising that he has had his villager location compromised - cue forward barracks (if tool rushing)/stables (if scout/cav rushing)

I was always wanting yellow… or grey if not available.

Red ❎. Red reprensents power and dominance

Teal.

1 Like

I always liked green and blue, but for me the best combination was the default blue-red-brown-yellow (I think?) that the game assigned to the first 4 players: when I used to make 4v4 players random maps I identified those colors with “my” team and the other 4 as the “evil” team. Ah, memories!

Red. it hides the blood of my enemies when my soldiers are doing their work

1 Like

Go Red team, fave colour, its full of Canadian pride, and it always gives my soldiers a battle-hardened, blood soaked look.

Yellow, easy to see on the map and still not too bright

Red or Blue are my only picks. Maybe Orange, sometimes.

Minus the blue, i agree @RWNorthPole

Red, as we use the blood of our enemies to dye our clothes.
Or
Orange; because it’s named after a fruit, you’ll get a berry-bush gathering bonus. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@LegoVogel said:
Red, as we use the blood of our enemies to dye our clothes.
Or
Orange; because it’s named after a fruit, you’ll get a berry-bush gathering bonus. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well you just have to call Yellow Banana and you’re set for one more color ! (also you can call Brown Chocolate if that helps you !)

Red team, best team.

clearley Grey is the most style colour

I think this is a matter of personal taste red and blue is the most popular Red and blue are my favorites

Blue for the sea!

1 Like

I prefer yellow or red, always enjoy cyan/teal as well tho for those blue lovers out there

Definitely purple >:)

1 Like