What were your favorite sound effects?

The sound of groups of villagers building. The sound of squadrons of archers releasing a volley into an enemy, and the quickly resulting aruagh of death. Defiantly my favorite sounds. :slight_smile:

19 25 15 15 15 15 25 25 19 19 19 19 19

Spam 11 before matches.

Priest, villagers and the Academy sound.

Rogan? But I always loved the sound of the cavalry unitsā€™ movement sound. The clip clopping/trotting - so clean and satisfying. Iā€™d be hard-pressed to find a sound effect that I donā€™t like though!

roggan?

I used to call the catapult family units ā€œwoofwoofsā€, because of that sound. Itā€™s nice, and not as scary as either the priests or your farms running out.

I like the whooosh sound of the early warships and sentry/guard towers and elephant archers. Especially satisfying when you have loads of them.

Until to this day the sound of the villager spawning and the dock it still try to imitate it :smiley:

The dock. E-hee-hee.

Well dunno bout favoriteā€¦ but wololo must be the most famous

Watch tower whistle brings me a good memories, how i tried to make one from Lego in childhood years painting it by red stripe on middle of rock bricks.

where is my WOLOLO taunt like in aoe2??

Anyway siege workship, catapults and balistas had a nice powerful drum to it but who cares

I like much the drums of war ships, and also, the epic wonder sigh.

I do remember from AOE1, the sound of the priests. Yemenay

Watch Tower from AoE 1

The villagerā€™s ā€œabadacusā€ and ā€œoklamaā€. The boatā€™s ā€œeeeeEEEEā€. And the Wonderā€™s ā€œaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhā€.

I like the village centre sound effects, makes me feel comfortable