What will we get to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of aoe3de and the 25th anniversary of the Age of Empires?

I don’t know is revolution countries It Developer on the plan of the developers. More new countries are available in AoE3 2nd anniversary

Guys, beware. Read this reddit post before getting your hopes high

1 Like

I’m sorry, guys. I shouldn’t say anything ambiguous. It’s all my fault. I should apologize :pleading_face: but , I should not post more wrong topics, then I should respect and apologize. OK, brother, I should not be a troll

Hey I think what this guy says has brought more fun to this community than the recent things like “AoE3 is dying/not fun”…

So I’m enjoying his trolls. He never hurt anyone.

1 Like

If games died at the speed their (you know what type of) fans claim they are, there wouldn’t be any games left.

1 Like

I honestly don’t believe anyone but devs.

So I dont read his posts and think what he says is true. They make me smile and that’s it. Because their tone is quite funny.

But nope, I don’t start expecting an Asian DLC just because someone said it here.

3 Likes

Yes this is true.

But its a negative tone and these wild speculations are more fun haha.

2 Likes

Ok, honestly I don’t think it’s funny, but if there are people who have fun with his comments, in my opinion there’s no problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I forgive you, but I’m still waiting for the answer to my previous comment. :slightly_smiling_face:

What are the next civilizations? :smile:

1 Like

next civilizations is the Asia dlc and South America dlc is the developers to make

3 Likes

latest news

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition and III: Definitive Edition will also join the anniversary soiree with in-game challenges and exclusive rewards. Stay tuned to official channels for more information on these.

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: evento de 25º aniversário dentro do jogo com desafios para desbloquear prémios exclusivos
Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition: evento de 25º aniversário dentro do jogo com recompensas inspiradas em Age I-IV. Novos mapas de outros #######

4 Likes

I think the top right corner of this picture is the Age of Mythology

2 Likes

Es evidente que van a anunciar algo el 25 de octubre, mi pregunta es, ¿lo anuncian y lo podremos comprar o todavía tendremos que esperar para comprarlo?, porque si sale el 25 de octubre puede ser una civilización y algunos cosméticos para el explorador, pero si es solo es un anuncio, eso podría significar que agregaran 2 civilizaciones otra vez. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Aoe4 was a game that cost 60€, you can’t except AOE 3 DE that costs 20 to have free dlc for anniversary.

No se si me estas respondiendo a mi, pero por si las dudas te recomiendo utilizar el Traductor de Google, no estoy pidiendo nada gratuito. XD

No,it’s only the anniversary banner but we can dream anyway…

Lo más probable es que lo anuncien para lanzarlo en diciembre;todas las papeletas apuntan a Brasil (por su bicentenario)…

1 Like

Judging from the current news, there is only an anniversary event and nothing about the new dlc. I’ve been very busy lately, so apologies for the slow response。

We can daydream every day。