What would you like to be the next new civ? (Poll)

Ok, so the poll keeps attracting new people, that vote, which make it harder and harder to count the votes and check for people who voted 2 times.

Still, the result are anyway pretty clear. Italians are the clear winners, followed by persians and moroccans.

Since a lot of people thought wants more options, and it’s a mess to add options to the poll, I’ll do the following:

I’ll make a new topic with a poll that asks to choose among the 3 civs most picked (Italians, persians and moroccans). This way, people who might have preferred another civ is forced to settle for something else, but we will see which civ is overall preferred. Who knows, it may change the actual ranking.

Then, under such poll, I’ll link another poll (on an external site) where I’ll put together all options. This has the goal to obtain, in the long run, a more accurate data, from a larger sample.

I’ll add other factions that you require, if you post them as an answer to this message. To suggest me an option, just write a post with just the name of the civ (or civs) highlighted like this:

Civilization

To do so, you need to write the name, then go to head, and put just the symbol -
If you don’t reach the 20 characters, just go head again and spam … or write (20 characters).

I’ll read only posts made like this, and I’ll wait 3 days for them. I’ll also read previous comments, to see if I miss some potential suggestion, but I can’t make promises that I’ll find them all.

For the moment, I’ll make just the top 3 poll.