What's your favourite Civilisation?

@ManmadeGnu23432 said:
Byzantines are my fav <3

I like Byzantines too… but that’s AOE2. They’re talking about the original AOE here. :wink:

@“-- Kuki --” said:
Yamato ftw <3

Yammy is bae

Babylon, all day every day

I really liked Romans.Maybe not because of the army but I loved them because of the building styles…

As macedonian, macedonians :wink:

Sumerians, because of their economy bonus. I like to have a strong economy :wink:

Yamato.

Yamato. Love me some cheap cavalry.

Carthage cuz hannibal punched rome in the face and I admire that in a man.

I like playing Choson, good rushes and ability to keep up late game, Yamato is a close second

Mine was Romans: Roma Caput Mundi! :smiley:

I’ve been fond of ancient Egypt since second grade, so I would have to pick them as my favorite civilization. However, it has been a while since I last played the original AoE, so I can’t remember off the top of my head what their bonuses were.

I liked the Romans because the buildings. I love the chariots haha

@Tyrannohotep said:
I’ve been fond of ancient Egypt since second grade, so I would have to pick them as my favorite civilization. However, it has been a while since I last played the original AoE, so I can’t remember off the top of my head what their bonuses were.

Their bonus was increased priest conversion range and it was awesome!

@Tyrannohotep said:

Egyptians also have the best chariots in the game.

My favorites were Hitites, Choson, Egyptians and Carthaginians. Especially loved the Hitites because of the range, and especially Egyptians if i was going up against Hittities. I’d convert and stock up on their siege weapons and hit them back. :stuck_out_tongue:

@qweytr24 said:

@Tyrannohotep said:

Egyptians also have the best chariots in the game.

Those chunky chariots were so annoying to fight! Especially when they kept kiting relentlessly. Hate playing against the Egyptians because they just churn them out constantly.

Babylonians for their defensive capabilities! Hittites for their amazing siege game, and Choson for those sweet, sweet tanky Legions (I think).

Minoan was my all time favorite. The composite bowmen mass with a well done micro… OH MY! can’t wait to put my hands on this game!

Byzantine