When will the AoM DE game come out?

I am a big fan of the AoE, but without a doubt the AoM is the one that I have played the most hours and whose theme I love. I think it’s a favorite of all players and I hope the AoE developers listen to us. That’s why I ask you when do you think the AoM DE can come out? To be able to see mythological creatures but with better graphics.

7 Likes

Announcement: between August 24 and 28
Release: November 15
It’s about 95%.

4 Likes

I hope so :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
But based on what?

AoE announcements always happen on gamescom which lands on august 24-28.
november 15 is close to when other DEs released, also it’s right before black friday so it makes sense

2 Likes

AoM didn’t age nicely, and EE isn’t a good successor for it. I really need a DE.

5 Likes

Honestly I would even support AoM development via kickstarter or whatever - never did this before but would definitely do for this game

5 Likes

Definitely. I need a DE too. I think we all need it.

3 Likes

Because of the 20th anniversary??:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

A few months ago it was leaked that they would be working on AoM DE and maybe they will announce it…

3 Likes

Does anyone know how Gamescom stuff works?
AoE4 already revealed the new content just in the opening night, but it seems like the actual World’s Edge thing is tomorrow?

Can someone explain? And were there any games revealed from any publisher that weren’t previously revealed?

Fingers crossed for AoM DE or sequel. If not Gamescom my last hope is E3 2023…

2 Likes

It’s not really complicated. Gamescom and E3 are mainly to show games to journalist. Gamescom is more focused on also showing it to players.

Opening ceremonies like Opening Night Live are big paid marketing events. So Microsoft paid big bucks to show their trailer for AOE4… Gamescom continues for few more days and Xbox has planned 6 hours long livestream to give more information in form of interviews. At least it looks like they dont plan to do separate event like they did during E3 period.

2 Likes

First they announce with a trailer and then in the gamescon itself they present the game…

Of course, I wouldn’t have said it better…

So no Age of of mythology?..

Give it time just today starts the Gamescon… they can still surprise us, I’ll be watching the Gamescon with anything I warn you if something comes out of AoM okay?..

1 Like

Yeahh Okaayy thanks:)

1 Like

That’s totally not a leak. Just a tease by Jeff Grubb and Jez Corden, which are pretty cool guys. It’s true that Corden also works as an editor for Windows Central, which adds more value to the teasing, though.

That said, I think there will be an AoM Definitive Edition, and the perfect occasion to announce it is now. Just let’s call things by their name, please, the hype is a double-sided blade…

2 Likes

Yes, today is the Microsoft conference at Gamescom we will see what comes out…

Starting in one and a half hours

2 Likes

Here’s the full schedule (all times CEST):
2PM CEST - Microsoft Flight Simulator
2:40PM - A Plague Tale: Requiem
3PM - Sea of Thieves Panel With Rare
3:35PM - Lies of P
4:15PM - High On Life
4:35PM - Planet of Lana
4:55PM - Grounded
5:30PM - Pentiment
6:05PM - Under The Waves