Which civs would you like to see added first in DLC?

古代蒙古人不是中国人,但是蒙古人征服中国以后,血统最高贵的黄金家族留在了中国建立了元朝,即使元朝被推翻,这些蒙古人的后代也仍然在中国繁衍了下来,成为了中国人的一部分。现在的外蒙古国是苏联为了建立缓冲区从中国分离出来的,很难说内蒙古和外蒙古哪边更蒙古一些。你应该分清楚中国、蒙古这两个国家,和汉族人,蒙古族这两个民族。

Norse is fine, But I prefer danes. They are already in the campaign. Favorite Civ! Add Vikings, Huskarls, Longboats (could be transport boats that can fire arrows, with increased armor using shields)

1 Like

Considering the game takes place from about 500AD-1500AD I don’t really think those would mesh well with the gunpowder weaponry of Age IV. Abbasids covers Egypt and Byzantines would cover Greece & Rome. These are just my observations though.

I would like to see huns, with a nomad system like the mongols.

In my opinion, DLCs should add 3 new civilizations, my example would look like this:

1st DLC → Byzantines + Ottomans/Turks + Vikings
2nd DLC → Aztecs + Spanish + Incas (“DLC: New World”)
3rd DLC → Japan (East Asia) + Chola (South India) + Khmers (Southeast Asia)

9 Likes

Huns are probably too early for the time period.

Japan should be 1st priority in the next DLC. The rest are i dont care.

2 Likes

The one I am looking forward to the most are the Byzantines/the Byzantine Empire/Eastern Roman Empire, even if it went through a decaying process throughout the game’s time period (still, a great civ to see in game, aesthetically and mechanically as well as for history’s sake; naturally, I support the simultaneous addition of a “Turks” or “Ottoman Empire” civilization).

Nevertheless, I am also looking forward to some sort of “Iberians” civ (Castillians, Aragonese, Portuguese, etc.), which, in my view, would fit the Map/Sea Monsters season which is going on (perhaps it would even be nice if there was some sort of “Age of Discovery” related to a naval expansion in game), though I feel like a Reconquista mechanic would probably be the go for according to most people, since naval expansion was a late medieval and early modern thing (maybe naval expansion bonuses could be an Imperial Age thing in a possible Reconquista mechanic, idk).

i would put Portuguese + Swahilli + Mali/Songhai on the 4th DLC or do something like this:

1. “Empires Rising” with Byzantines, Turks and Sassanids (Persians)
  2. “Warchiefs of Americas” Incas, Mayans, Aztecs.
  3. “Age of Discovery” Spanish, Portuguese and some Italians OR Venetians to be more specific.
  4. “Emperors of Asia” featuring Siam, Dravidians (Cholas, Tamils, how you want to call them) and Japanese
  5. Wealth of Africa: Bantu, Abysinians & Malians
  6. “War of Gods”: Ireland, Norse and Poles-Lithuanians
  7. “Sea Traders” Malay, Swahillis, Bengalis.
3 Likes

people cmon you are flying toooo far away… they havent even added Japan and Spain and you are asking for countries and civs that I had never seen in my life or in any other age game before hahaha do you think they will add this??? lets get real for a while please

2 Likes

New free civilizations, the Mali Empire and the Ottomans, will be unlocked on October 25th。。。。。。。

3 Likes

More problematic for me is date 25. October…

1 Like

Malians and turks. What a ■■■■. They don’t only are killing the series but also don’t listen the fanbase and bring a civ that no one wants.

4 Likes

You can talk for yourself not for us. I want Ottomans also I want Byzantines.

6 Likes

Closing topic since the first DLC civilizations have been announced.