Which civs would you like to see added first in DLC?

They shouldn’t imo. They’ve still got big issues with bug fixing and balance. Adding a new civ at this point would just make it worse.

1 Like

Probably we won’t have any new civs this year… first they should complete the game

Multiplayer ranked games
New maps
Balance updates (specially for siege and fortifications)

This game was a selling success on launch and I bet anything when the first new civs DLC is released many ppl wil give it a second chance. Devs have to improve the game before playing the “new civs card”…

But for now its fun to try to guess what civs we could eventually get

1 Like

Japan with awesome japanese voice over and a campaign, that would be truly awesome

1 Like

I would like to see Poland and Teutons and campaign would be around Battle of Grunwald 1410

I gotta back the PLC!

Hahahajajajajaja Yeah, what if my heart wants Spanish Empire too? This poll…

6 Likes

given the situation I believe that Ukraine would be the most appropriate civilization for me.

The situation in that country is very complex, but the civilizations go on sale due to the demand of the players and not out of pity. We already have Rus in the game.

1 Like

it is not pity but understanding

I’m not an expert so don’t bash me for asking this but isn’t the Rus a mix of Ukraine and Russia of that time period?

More like Russia and Ukraine split from it

Yes, it is
I was thinking of a civilization made by Cossacks with the colors of Ukraine
I think it can be inserted in the same period or not?

I really don’t like to split Rus (because is that) when we have an incredible tax of civilizations more appropiated for the game. Also, if you say by the situation on Ukraine, what about Palestine, Syria, ans all these countries invaded by E.E.U.U? Don’t add civs only for political reasons, that would ruin any game. FIFA did it, don’t do the same.

So why Ukranians before Turks, Byzantines, Spanish, Portuguese, Malians, Berbers, Poles-Lithuanians, Italians, Aztecs, Incas, Swahillis, Bengalis, Dravidians, Siam…

It just have no sense

And i will not discuss about political situations here.

7 Likes

Let’s add yet another European civ? how bland do you like your food? You even use salt?

3 Likes

What’s the issue? Currently there are 4 asian and 4 european civs into the game.

1 Like

Not including Spain as a Civ to maintain the theme & timeline of this game—is a joke.

1 Like

I disagree… you can do both at the same time, because the game largely gives everyone the same units. No reason to NOT release new content to keep players interested. I think they released too quickly because of Covid delay… now they are scrambling with a skeleton crew to keep up.

The fact this ridiculous poll is pinned here on top, is the real joke.

:rofl:

5 Likes

I honestly would like to see them do a DLC that revisits the ancient cultures more thoroughly like Rome and Egypt or even like the Hitties and the Nubians, or they could do an expansive DLC on ancient Greece by itself or cover the great agean collape caused by the sea peoples (about 500bc)

1 Like

No way… He can’t be back…

1 Like