Why can't Brazil become an additional civilization?

A mechanic to allow different civs to play against one another, which is different than introducing a civ that doesn’t fit the narrative of the game as it didn’t existed in the first eras of the game. Every nation that existed as a result of an european power (Peru, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Haiti, the US) should appear as a mechanic of these european powers because it follows the narrative that those nations had compared to real life.

1 Like

No, you said that. You want a perfect colonial theme and that’s what’s legitimate for a perfect colonial theme.

1 Like

Unfortunately, this game is not AOE2. And you want to destroy the game for a complete history. And to me, I insist that I interfere with the theme of the game and hinder the expansion. If so, play the game you want. AOE3 is historically not a perfect game. But I can tolerate it to some extent, even if it’s not historically perfect. Perhaps for you there is a game called EU made by Paradox of Sweden. You’ll probably like it.

1 Like

No, because Huns weren’t even supposed to be in the Conquerors in the first place, as the original aoe2 devs have said themselves, they were introduced because of pressure from the publisher. So thanks for admitting the US isn’t supposed to be in the game.

Yes I want a complete colonial theme, but that doesn’t mean you have to delete everything that is not related to the colony. Have you taken everything I’m saying exactly what it meant?

Of course they are not supposed to fit in the game.
The series always adds contents that weren’t supposed to fit in the game. And they became fit in the game after they are added.

And they still made their way into the game.
And don’t twist what the devs said for your own purpose:
" 1. Since we were naming the pack “The Conquerors” we wanted to have as many conquest-oriented civs as possible. We already had the Spanish and the Aztecs, but we needed more, because the Mayans and Koreans, frankly, are not too famous for their conquests. The middle-age Russians did very little invading of other countries, to their everlasting credit, so we decided not to include them. The Magyars did plenty of invading, but we decided for the Huns and against the Magyars simply because of name recognition." from Conquerors Expansion – Age of Kings Heaven

Since the series has released a civilization that doesn’t fit the game, is it okay for AOE3 to release a civilization that doesn’t fit the game? It sounds weird.

How do you want a perfect colonial game, but only accepting units that are not colonial, but not civs that are not colonial?
Again, Germans and Ottomans were in the original game with the perfect colonial theme.

You are the one who can’t distinguish between jokes and truths. Sorry. From now on, I will not say anything sarcastic, but only the truth.

Germany had colonies and Ottomans had colonies on other continents in the form of subordinate states. Why did they have nothing to do with themes?

The series always releases civs that do not fit in the game, which expands the game theme itself.

I just consulted some time traveller from 2008. He thought the theme of the game is American colonization and Asian civs definitely do not fit.

However, in AOE3, until Sweden appeared, there was no civilization that went against the concept of the game. I’ve made a ton of excuses for it, and it’s even described in the game, but you don’t want to hear it at all.

Ottomans at the start of the game is already an empire that spans Asia, Europe and Africa so they never had colonies on other continents.

And you’re the one who is not consistent by himself, who wants a colonial themed game, but can accept anything already in the game that is not colonial, and cannot accept adding anything that’s not colonial.

OTTOMANS AND GERMANS

Yes, they certainly had colonies, but compared to other European civilizations, they really don’t. Even that was sold to other Europe in a short period of over 10 years. And next to Sweden, there is a country that has worked on colonization for a longer time and still has colonies.

Why aren’t Europe and Africa the Ottomans’ colonies? Didn’t they use Europe and Africa to make a lot of money? They even conscripted the residents there. Colonies are literally foreign territories. And from the Ottoman’s point of view, Europe and Africa are foreign territories, and it is not unusual for them to have colonies.

Compare for yourself.

https://www.quora.com/Why-didnt-the-Ottoman-Empire-found-overseas-colonies-in-the-Pacific-and-the-Americas
Why can’t an expert on colonial history knows little about colonial history itself?
That’s even more ridiculous than “I do not want civs that never colonized but I want units that never colonized”.

Westphalia and Spain were colonies of France, right?
From Ottoman’s point of view, their capital is in Constantinople.

And why aren’t they in the game with the Ottomans?

1 Like

Austrians are also Germans.

Confirmed: Netherlands should not be in the game.

1 Like

As I said earlier, it is meaningless to confront a game with perfect history. As you argue, all things that were not used in the colony and historically invalid should be deleted. Are you rather restricting the game?