Why Knights of the Mediterranean DLC no historical battle and story mode

We get new three game modes, really not bad.

2 Likes

The European campaign that is not xdā€¦

I passed them on when the game came out and then streamed them in live a few months ago when they made them cooperativesā€¦

Yes,but it is what there isā€¦

I see. The European map is not a scholar at all Knights of the Mediterranean Only when the four major civilizations of Poland, Lithuania, Austria, Prussia and Denmark are added, there are more historical battles, more royal families (European Natives) a large number of new units and new maps, by the developers and producers and that is the full version of the real European DLC

1 Like

You could still play against the AI on those mapsā€¦

Historical maps, Tycoon and which is the third?..

Of course, those civs will already arrive laterā€¦ and there forget, it will sell like hot breadā€¦

Diplomacy
(20 Characters)

Yes, but diplomacy is not a new game mode, it is only the diplomacy of the whole life of the saga and alreadyā€¦

Story mode campaign is something that needs to be made for the African civs and perhaps just like the War Chiefs story mode, the African story mode can consist of two acts. Also, it would be nice if the story mode, historical battles, and arts of war were to all be put into the campaign selection menu buy having the main menu put in the ā€˜Campaignā€™ option selection and when we select it, it can gives us the options of Story Mode, Historical Battles, and Arts of War.

2 Likes

The truth is that I would like a big campaign where you sit 2 days in a row playing XD. The Napoleonic Wars. I want the campaign that Ensemble Studios could have developed

1 Like

Of course, but what will you put as a Hausa and Ethiopian campaigns,if their most important moments were already shown in their respective historical battlesā€¦

It seems that we will stay with the desire just ā€¦

1 Like