- GAME BUILD #: Version 101.101.44834.0 6148570
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
While luring a Wild Boar with a villager, the boar sometimes decides to randomly stop and go back, even when there is no reason for the boar to go back. The villager was close to the boar, and in its’ line of sight, so the logical thing to happen would be for the boar to keep following the villager.
This bug was incorrectly tagged as fixed in the January patch, as it is clearly still occuring.
- Fixed an issue where boars could randomly break agro after bumping into an obstruction.
I apologize if opening duplicate thread but I wasn’t able to find the previous one
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue (need to repeat this a dozen times since you can’t guarantee to get it to happen, but i uploaded a recorded game at the bottom where you can see):
- Hit wild boar with villager once
- Start running away with your villager
- Sometimes, the boar will just stop, even if it was really close to your villager
Boar shouldn’t stop if it still sees the villager properly
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
happens after around 1:20 game time for Yellow player, and around 4:30 for Orange Player, in this 3v3 Ranked Arabia Game
boar goes back bug.aoe2record (3.2 MB)