Winter Wonderland mod don't show after unsubscribe

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 11148
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

So, I unsubscribe the mod from the menu and it don’t even show now. I need this to complete the day 3 challenge…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:question: What was supposed to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: ACTUAL RESULT

:question: What actually happened (what went wrong) because of the issue you’re reporting?

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:question: Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

:question: Attach a relevant PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif), VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube), DXDIAG FILE (.txt), or CRASH/GAME LOGS (.aoe2record, .txt) below.

3 Likes

The map got automatically unsubscribed (i didn’t even press unsubscribe, it did so by its own when i pressed start challenge):

now how do i complete this challenge?

4 Likes

Same problem, plz fix quickly Devs!!

2 Likes

I also have the same problem!

2 Likes

This issue should be fixed! The Winter Wonderland mod should once again be available via the in-game Mods page once you’ve completed the event. You may need to search for and download the mod to continue with the challenges if it is not showing up in your Tools > Mods list.

Thanks for your patience!