Wrongfully asigned Steam achievements

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44725.0 6115729
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I did the event challenge this morning and uppon completion i got three steam awards for completing campaigns. At first i did not regonize them so i have no screenshot of the pop-up notification but when i went to my steam account i found them as shown in the image below.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Only once because it can occur only once.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Do the 2ed asignment of the "new Years event 2021"of producing 21 handcannoneers
    I did it with Turks, i clicked the reset button for settings, in game i collected all relics and crushed the randomly asigned opponent that was the chinese with a fast imp into hand cannoneers and hussars backed up by a fish boom and a castle drop. I picked the collor green.
  2. Win, leave map
  3. Get the achievements Haute Culture, The good the bad and the Fearless, The englisch Justinian

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

To not get these achievements as they are not relevant to the game i played.

:arrow_forward: Image

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

Not relevant

:arrow_forward: Final comment

This is not supposed to happen and i find it a bit anoying because i sometimes enjoy working for the achievements… I wasnt planning on doing these in the near future but yes most likely in the far future…

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Update 44725 achievement bug