- BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
My sign into Xbox Live is lost after each session, requiring me to sign into Xbox Live each session.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start the game.
- Click sign into Xbox Live.
- Complete signing into Xbox Live until your Xbox Live gamertag is shown on the sign in button.
- Quit the game to Windows.
- Restart the game.
- Observe that the game does not automatically log you back into Xbox Live.
I excepted that the game would remember my Xbox Live sign in from one game session to another.
When starting a new session after having signed in the previous session, the game shows that I am not signed into Xbox Live.
Include a OneDrive or Google Drive link to a SAVE GAME or REPLAY FILE (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue.