Xbox on PC wont update the new patch on AOE3. FIX please

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Xbox on PC wont update the new patch. FIX please.

I tried playing last night with a friend and his version was already the new patch and mine wasn’t. He plays on Steam and I play xbox.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Suppose to be able to update the patch.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

bug

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Me and my friend have the same problem, the update always send me a error while the downloading and thats all we have since yesterday

They are on the works to fix the issue !
If you join the Discord → Age of Empires
You will get notified once they fixed it ASAP :slight_smile:
Otherwise, i can make a post here.

3 Likes

Thanks, im new on the forum, i will check the link

2 Likes

no updates about it yet?

My friend installed on MS Store and me on steam. We can’t join each other’s games since the update and we don’t see the same game in the public multiplayer. Anybody else facing the same issues?

1 Like

When is the Microsoft game update going live?

1 Like

Your issue has been resolved, and you can now update you game !
Enjoy the update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello
I just tried it, it’s still the same for me. It does not work. On my Laptop, the download of the update is always blocked. And on a second pc, I erased and reinstalled AeO3 last night. It does not launch and the download of my ADDons remains blocked.
And it’s the same on my friend’s computer with another microsoft account. It still has the update error.
AeO3 DE from MS STORE.
Please. What should I do now?

Make sure that your windows time is synchronized

1 Like

How was the issue resolved? I still can’t download the patch or play. I got 386.3 MB since 2 days ago. Every time I try I get the same message. Error downloading.

It hasn’t been resolved. My (PC) game still makes the download error and then nothing… My clock is alsways synchronised. Fix please and help me because I am very sick and this is the only game for me left to play. Where is the solution you write about?

Some people say, you need to deinstall the game, and completly download it again. That should help.