1 year of DE: What would you like to see changed/fixed?

Fish traps with the same base food gather rates as mills.

So that i don’t have to delete my fishing boats.

Or regeneration of fish in the seas and ponds…

1 Like

Yes, but it is what there is…

I want the historical battle of ALJUBARROTA: Spanish against Portuguese

seria cool que pusieran la batalla historica de constantinopla

2 Likes

Of course, it can be, to not have the fishermen doing nothing …

The battle of Aljubarrota is from 1385, it is outside the chronology of aoe 3 (1421-1876), it would be better the Portuguese restoration war of 1640…

3 Likes

Of course, although @Troteck already did it as a custom battle…

Bit too early. Restoration wars maybe.
I see @MatM1996 is already on it.

I would prefer:

Mostly Naval i know. We do have ships in the game.

This one is interesting:

A very underated one:

Or even the conquest of Malacca.

Portuguese - Dutch Wars have some good battles too.

3 Likes

Please fix missing music and missing voice acting in story mode / historical battle

4 Likes

lo se y es un buen mapa, pero yo esperaba que los bizantinos tuvieran espadachines y lanceros únicos además de la maravilla de Constantinopla xd

Sí,es lo que hay…a ver si Troteck rehace el mapa ahora jugando con los italianos o los malteses…

Will try to make a simple list:

More explorer skins that represent x period of history or x important figure. Ex: French Musketeer Captain, Revolutioner Comander, Napoleonic General (aka Napoleon), King Bourbon house (aka Louis)
Mounted Generals (explorers) for all civs (that had horses) as card/technology upgrade
More unique cards, Merc cards (Sweden style), royal houses for European houses.
Forts, churches and Saloon for all civs that don’t have it or have church and Saloon as one.
Pirate civ, or more pirate related cards
More Napoleonic era content
Germany rework, to have the Holy Roman Empire, Prussia and Austria, in one civ or splitter.
European unit skins for each civ when needed, to diversify styles and cultures.
Otoman rework(and rename) since now they are Turkiye. New royal house Otoman.
New arquitectura set and varied villager models to reflect the multiculturality of the empire.
Grenadier rework to be like soldados.
And many other things.

2 Likes

Options like:

• Re-rolling explorer names + female names for the skins
  • Reset HC customization, refund customization points, reset HC name
  • Restore default decks

Hoping to see more good DLCs and more new maps, especially from Oceania and Middle East.

4 Likes

i hope the bug could be fixed, which units may stuck themselves into a mine or Trading point. idk what magic is done in DE version but i didn’t remember this bug existing in nostalgic version…

I would remove all villager shipments and make the shipments that improve resource gathering give us villagers to compensate.

image + 3 fishing boat
image + 4 fishing boat
image + 3 Settler
image + 3 Settler
image + 3 Settler
image + 4 Settler
image + 5 Settler
image + 4 Settler
image + 5 Settler
image + 7 Sheep
image + 4 Settler
image + 2 Settler
image + 3 Settler
image + 4 Settler

Source:

5 Likes

Sonara estúpido. pero que tal si los mosqueteros del Norte y la infantería de línea (Austriaca) Sean un mosquetero único para los Rusos y alemanes respectivamente? y que las casas de Oldemburgo y Habsburgo tengan otra unidad como reemplazo de esa

I really like this idea

1 Like

Good idea but bad examples: so many vills would lead to a powercreep.

But I do agree with you that linking a couple of villagers alongside some unused AGE1 cards would mean a lot to the game.

3 Likes

As a Chinese player, I’m not satisfied with Chinese modeling. I hope you can change it next time. Arquebusier’s hair style is modern, which is not in line with history. It is suggested to change it to the warm hat of the Qing Dynasty. You can refer to keshik\keshik_ hat_ rank02

The hidden model of Changdao is very handsome and in line with history. Why do you give it up? Hurry up and use it. Chinese players will be crazy about it

Step rider’s bald head is too ugly. Can you change him into a Tatar riding a shooter, like this

2 Likes

What does powercreep mean?

I found this definition, but it would not apply in this case because the change is for all civilizations.

It refers to the act of adding new content to the game that is stronger than the previous content. This is done to keep the content entertaining for players, but if the base power level goes too high, then old content, including characters and champions, will become obsolete.

Thanks, that’s the main idea. :+1:

Glad to hear it. :smile: