3DBee has been disqualified from RBWLOLO?

I’m afraid, this will stop only after they publish exact reason of the ban.

2bd cam

Even if he is banned because he is Russian, just straight up say it like Lewandowski did

3 Likes

It is weird that Organizers just couldnt wait another month to allow him to play offline. For those, especially pro gamers who suspect he is using maphack, why not check it out during the main stage matchs. Certainly, he is impossible to hack in offline games.

If he does perform totally likey a different person, it just gave you more reasons to convit him of using maphack, then you could annouce your decision whatever it is.

2 Likes

3DBee is claiming he has NOT admitted to abusing bugs?! He alleges that question from Fitzbro was answered preimpetively and that his limitation in English made it sound like he admitted; He further claims if you LISTEN to his response to Fitzbro’s question it doesn’t affirm hacking, but rather building walls naturally to prevent proxy dock and being LUCKY he spotted beasty???

Regardless or not if he’s lying… that specific example is plausible; and ppl are alleged having checked his replays they didn’t see him attempting to scan the map with walls??

2 Likes

As far as I know you can watch a replay, but player actions are not recorded, so the unique way to check these actions are the direct record from Bee, that he hasn’t shared (in case he records the games).

Would be a good idea to record own games or stream them directly to avoid this kind of things… They are profesional players, they are supposed to be able to play while on stream or almost record the games.

2 Likes

If you click follow camera? It will follow the player’s camera movements

So far 3dbee has achieve rank 13? In ladder with only 50 games. He basically has leenock and demuslim on farm, so at minimum it’s safe to say when apparently NOT balantly cheating (not saying he did before or not), he IS pro level at this game!!

I think he should just focus on clearing his name with the company IFF he actually did not cheat. And if he did cheat?? He should IMO find out hwo to mitigate hos consequences such that he can eventually return to the pro scene. IMO, BEE and only kasva and the mIsta are the 3 players at pro level that do off meta and WIN!!! AND to ME its fun to watch something DIFFERENT from mechanical APM ML or Beasty or WAM etc; so i think if everything can be ironed out the community will eventually welcome bee back into the tournament scene?

Honestly his streams prove nothing one way or the other. It’s all just noise to try and influence the narrative.

I don’t think anyone ever thought he wasn’t a pro level player. Give any of us a map hack with full vision and we still couldn’t beat players at that level.

Any real effort to “prove” anything would have to be done with the tournament admins and whatever evidence they have (they’ve claimed to have sufficient evidence).

1 Like

You say it proves nothing? But then claim if us regulars had the hacks we still could not contend with these pros? But that was one of the arguments that he was at best a top 150 player and without cheats couldn’t hang with the top 20 ish?

But i agree his current vods prove nothing else except that he can legit hang with the big dogs. Which begs the question? If you already can match up well why cheat? To insure a seat at rbwolo?? Even if you could never beat beasty or ml legit? To get to monthly finals there is no way you woukd not be top 2 in weekly points? I don’t understand the risk? Again this isn’t proof one way or another but it does make you wonder why you’d choose to cheat a test you’re more than capable of passing??? And a test you can retake every weekend???

Edit
It becoming harder the rationalize the benfit of cheating repeatly (allegedly) to gain a spot at rbwolo given bees legit capabilities? Unless he’s tricking us even now? Pretending he’s currently not cheat yet able to basically farm a few top 20 players? For the sake of argument, whatever hacks he used would possibly fly at redbull LAN? So that couldnt be the endgame? The bar to get INTO the castle is relatively LOW for ppl of his skill level, so that seems like a stupid reason to cheat for something can can already achieve honestly? If it was bug abuse… I really don’t find that to be a valid reason get BANNED? DQ? Sure… but the rule is extremely vague on what is bug abuse!!

Did the game designers INTEND that deleting the end wall posts on palisade walls to auto connect to whatever is adjecent to the wall? Yes or no? Don’t tell me ■■■■ about how its a bug to get around another bug… is it a bug or naw? Assuming you concede to it being a bug? Is it written in the handbook as an acceptable exploit the way they did with animation canceling?? How about spinning the galleys and hulks to win sea battles? Was this within the designers INTENT that sea battles be SPIN TO WIN?? Is it written in the handbook to allow this???

I hope this decision did not come down to simply a judgment call…which it sounds like it was bc why would tou need pro gamer advice IFF you had the clear hack???

I have no opinion about the facts in this case. I’m just hopping in to mention that there are countless examples of extremely talented athletes — generational talents born with incredible gifts and who sharpened their skills for years and years — who cheated.

History has repeatedly taught us that one’s talent is totally irrelevant to one’s likeliness to cheat — being talented neither makes it more likely or more unlikely that one would succumb to the pressure and compromise their integrity.

Again, I have zero opinion about those involved here. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

4 Likes

Valid!! It not completely unreasonable to cheat! But i think we can agree that the examples you suggest are the exceptions to the matter in which case Bee would be one of these exceptions where a guy could have on his merit earn himself a spot decided to cheat his way in?

You seem to feel strongly that Bee has not cheated. Why? Because he said so? Do you know him personally or anything about his character?

At this point, from our point of view, it’s just his word against the organization, and there’s no reason to assume he’s telling the truth. We haven’t seen the evidence they supposedly have, so we literally have no way of knowing at all.

Anyone assuming Bee didn’t cheat and strongly stating that over and over here and in reddit will look very silly if he did and evidence ever does get released.

When did i say i feel strongly he did not cheat? I said over and over snd over and over and over again i do not know if he cheated or not? How we miss that?? However i concluded within myself and out loud how UNREASONABLE for a giy of his capabilities to cheat for something so readily achievable for him??? And now the alleged cheating needed pros to weigh in?? What? Where is the smoking gun? Or a bug abuse being the reason given the multitude of bugs in this game that are actively and commonly abused?? AND HOW the decision is a “private matter”. And the player just so happens to be RUSSIAN? Yes all those circumstantial stuff BOTHERS ME!!!

The admins claimed bee was DQ from the tournament coz they had evidences that he violated the rules, but never published. Then pros standed out to give proves that he is a “hacker”.

I have been watching bee’s streaming, IMO, he is a talented player, he has unique understanding about the game and created strategies, which I admire. I hope there could be more players like him, it benefits the AoE4 communities and the game itself.

I dont believe he cheated to the final stage, coz you couldnt cheat anymore in final stage. He did play differently to other top pro players, but what’s wrong with that? If I remember right, bee was the first guy who using stonewall rush with Chinese, and it proves it works perfectly, and too strong to be banned in tournament.

As a casual player, who is watching aoe4 tournament matches, I hope he could be back to the Red bull wololo stage and tournaments afterwards. The same, for those who claimed he cheated but with no evidences but “thought” and “stories”, what is good for you if such talented player left AoE4. Speak of this, people who benefit from bee leaving the final stage should be silent.

I have no idea about the facts here and am not trying to make any points about anyone involved. I wish everyone the best.

1 Like

Yes there is if the price is right.
A member of a team in CSGO was caught ceating in an offline final and his whole team disqualified.

1 Like

Did in history companies never did a mistake? or human error? Opponents did not substitute an opponent?

It’s rhetorically, just to remind, that there are 2 sides of coin.

my opinion and it can be wrong...just skip reading.

I’ve watched streams in winter, then Bee watched opponent’s records a whole day, just to understand their patterns. Sadly twitch delete old ones.
Anyway, if he kept training like in winter, then it was more preparations than any other pros did.
It does not prove anything, just arrogance of people, who did not make a research and believe, that streamers who farm rating on top300 players, somehow better.

Anyway, if it’s an error - it was expensive error, especially without clarifying “maphack or bug abuse”. At least they should clarify it.

1 Like

The csgo guy had been auto aiming right? Which is why the admin were already watching him close. Likewise the administration been on 3dbee for months? Without him knowing BUT then they told him he’s being investigate? Lets run that scenario thru…

Assume he WASS CHEATING!!! WHEN theu said “we’re on to you!” Would that make you stop? Or at minimum pick your cheating spots? And say they didnt catch him yet…you’re telling me it is REASONABLE 3dbee wpuld CONTINUE to cheat at the LAN EVEN after they blatantly told him “we’re on to you?”

Nothing is impossible…but that pill is hard for me… but not impossible.