Age of Empires: DE Release Update - Age of Empires

These have always been only on PC.

I like that a developper finaly takes the time needed to actually finish the game instead of releasing a bugged/unfinished/unpolished game too early.

@HortyGecko5792 said:
I have played the AOE series since the very beginning. This means 20 years of AOE online. I always favored multiplayer games. This means that I have played well over twenty thousand multiplayer games online. Primarily with the original AOE and its expansion RoR (Rise of Rome). I played with the worlds top players developing new strategies. With AOE III I became world number ONE in the official ladders. I applied a few months ago specifically to become a betatester - but never got an answer. Moreover the signup process itself never took me any further than getting “the Newsletter”. I have been counting the days untill today to finally play the game. The developers cancelled the release only a few days in advance? So far the current developers has only been giving me a series of bad experiences. The AOE series only left me with good experiences. Maybe “The definitive edition” is solely a conspiracy to make old addicts definitively hate the game, which they once loved?

they could have waited till the day of release and then delayed it atleast they gave you a few days warning… finished game>>>>>broke mechanics in game…

Awaiting an awesome experience.
When I first heard of this it brought me right back to my childhood and the first computer we owned in the family. Can’t wait to dig into this again!

PS. I hope that bigmomma is included :wink:

@OfficialIgnite said:
When I first heard of this it brought me right back to my childhood and the first computer we owned in the family. Can’t wait to dig into this again!

Big daddy certainly is…

Preventing a second AOM HD disaster is always a good thing. Yet skybox does seem involved now according to their site? Bad idea they are not competent.

where can I get the beta game at to try

@smitske said:
Preventing a second AOM HD disaster is always a good thing. Yet skybox does seem involved now according to their site? Bad idea they are not competent.

Interesting find, did it appear just recently?

@TotalingHarp743 said:
where can I get the beta game at to try

Is closed beta, there aren’t steps to do.

Hi AoE-Team,
why did I get a refund. Do I have to buy AoE again?
Or does this have something to do with the new release date?

Hi Phil, I’m not on the Age of Empires community team, but the answer is “yes” to both of your questions.

I want more in-depth changes in it.

@FocalSphere1295 said:
I want more in-depth changes in it.

Todo late.

@“Mystic Taboo” said:

@OfficialIgnite said:

Big daddy certainly is…

Not momma? The white version :wink:

12/31/2017 or 12/31/2018

Are you guys aware that 12/31/2018 is over a year away? I think you meant 12/31/2017.

@“Blood An6el” said:
i dont see anything on a xbox one release date, is AoE DE / IV even going to be on the xbox one platform ?

No. It is a PC game.

@HortyGecko5792 said:
I have played the AOE series since the very beginning. This means 20 years of AOE online. I always favored multiplayer games. This means that I have played well over twenty thousand multiplayer games online. Primarily with the original AOE and its expansion RoR (Rise of Rome). I played with the worlds top players developing new strategies. With AOE III I became world number ONE in the official ladders. I applied a few months ago specifically to become a betatester - but never got an answer. Moreover the signup process itself never took me any further than getting “the Newsletter”. I have been counting the days untill today to finally play the game. The developers cancelled the release only a few days in advance? So far the current developers has only been giving me a series of bad experiences. The AOE series only left me with good experiences. Maybe “The definitive edition” is solely a conspiracy to make old addicts definitively hate the game, which they once loved?

You sound like an angry cynical child. Maybe you should play less video games.
We’ve all certainly heard enough about how awesome you are.

How is your life going? You know, the important stuff that is completely unrelated to this game?

@regortaz said:
I’m also refunded without asking for or consenting to it. WTF is going on Microsoft? You owe us an explanation.

For those who are hoping to get into beta, please download XBOX Insider App from Store app. You might have the option to enroll and download tje game right away after agreeing with the NDA.

Why would they need your consent to give you your money back? …I think you guys are getting the game for free now. What 3xactly are you complaining about?
If you don’t lime their decisions, you should start your own game creating organization and maybe put them out of business with your superior performance.

That haven’t any sense. They cancelled because the precarious state of beta.