AI-generated Caucasus civs coats of arms?

To be fair dogpiling someone calling them bad and evil and then saying “man you shouldook into your self despisal and by the way you’re still evil. No idea why you are so upset!” Is so gaslighting you could torch a whole county.

And yes Im using some hyperbole but my point stands

Thanks for confirming. Neither of those coats of arms looked AI-generated to me anyway, which is a relief as I’m sick of a lot of the AI crap you’re seeing all over the Internet nowadays.

A human being. But everyone treats me like a monster. Your attitude here is proof of what I’m saying. I shouldn’t need to be important to be treated like I matter.

Chill, no one treats you like a monster.

The problem is just that internet is a toxic place which leads to a lot of nonsense agression over small inconsequential stuff

2 Likes

I beg to differ. No one gives me the benefit of the doubt for anything, and they always assume ill intent with everything I said, without considering my feelings or my true motivation. Wouldn’t you feel like a monster if people treated you like that?

Thats just how the internet works

People are annoyed with your attitude as of late. No one is calling you a monster, or evil.

3 Likes

Whatever the case I can empathize with what seems like everyone ganging up on you and worse not taking what you have to say seriously when you’re being hyper serious about an issue that should be taken seriously.

In any case we shoild all get back on topic. Just this once please heed my words, community on this aspect of staying on topic

1 Like

What’s there to discuss? OP got his answer.

Cool. Lets lock the thread instead of gaslighting

I don’t know how to contact your team otherwise but there’s a bug which bothered for more than 2 years now.
Could you please give an official statement on that regard? There’s been zero progression on that bug since I announced it. For me, it would be fine even if you’d say you’ll do nothing, but at least tell me what you’re going to do.